Official Pokémon Thread

I'm interested in being part of this, but I'm only just in the White 2 postgame, so I probably won't have the pokemon ready in time.

There are rumors that there is going to be a new Mewtwo form? Maybe for X and Y? Maybe just for a movie? Maybe this image is just derp?

mewtwoform.jpg

There are rumors that there is going to be a new Mewtwo form? Maybe for X and Y? Maybe just for a movie? Maybe this image is just derp?

mewtwoform.jpg
Well, I know Mewtwo is in that movie, but the only thing I've heard about in terms of Pokemon from X and Y being in movies is Sylveon. o.o

Well, I know Mewtwo is in that movie, but the only thing I've heard about in terms of Pokemon from X and Y being in movies is Sylveon. o.o
No say, boss.

The other thing that intruiges me (and maybe this is how little I know of the current en Pokemans) is that that Genesect looks different. Is that a Genesect?

Thread revival! But in all seriousness I would like to ask if someone here would be willing to trade me a Sableye with it's hidden ability, prankster. I can offer most things, but I have no pokemon that have their hidden abilities. I don't care about the level, gender or nature. Also if you do have a prankster Sableye for me please be reasonable, I don't the trades here to be an unreasonable as the GTS.

Well, I am willing, as I said before. I am currently getting a grass team together, although it will be a while before it is ready. I have black, white 2, soulsilver, heartgold, and platinum, so that should cover most of the game basis that can play online. If anyone is looking to trade pokemon, I plan on collecting them all over time, so let me know and I will see if I can get you what you want. Also, I give this gym leader thing until I get home from this deployment. If it hasn't been started by then, I am going to sit down with Chiba and we will get a solid plan together and get people interested. sound good?

Back