Official Pokémon Thread

Have you guys seen the images for Mega Metagross? EHRMAHGERD.
ImtP86X.gif

^MRW

Now it's for certain. If any of you try to prevent me from being the steel-type gym leader in the T9k league, I will be angry.

You won't like me when I'm angry.

Now it's for certain. If any of you try to prevent me from being the steel-type gym leader in the T9k league, I will be angry.

2late4u m8 got me 6 Sand Force excadrill lelell

Assuming I have a means, I demand to be the Psychic type.
2late4u m8 got me 6 Sand Force excadrill lelell
None are set in stone. Once things are ready to be set-up, we will set-up who goes where, and there will be a way to deal with two (or more) people wanting the same type. All I'm gonna say is: Prepare a back-up plan, just in case.

None are set in stone. Once things are ready to be set-up, we will set-up who goes where, and there will be a way to deal with two (or more) people wanting the same type. All I'm gonna say is: Prepare a back-up plan, just in case.
For me, there is no backup plan.

Put it all on the line and play for the type you want. Be better, and claim it by force if need be.

This is a game after all, and these things have risks.
So...

Ante Up.

Well, seeing as how I'm back in the saddle for Pokemon since I acquired my 3DS, I wish to ask...

Are we allowed to switch our gym rosters? There's a myriad of lovely steel types, and I'd rather not just use the same 6 over and over again.

As well, could we perhaps start a thread for the T9k league soon? It would be nice to see a list of rules and statistics in a single OP than spread out over a thread that discusses things outside of the league itself.

Well, seeing as how I'm back in the saddle for Pokemon since I acquired my 3DS, I wish to ask...

Are we allowed to switch our gym rosters? There's a myriad of lovely steel types, and I'd rather not just use the same 6 over and over again.

As well, could we perhaps start a thread for the T9k league soon? It would be nice to see a list of rules and statistics in a single OP than spread out over a thread that discusses things outside of the league itself.
Yes, to the first question, but it will have to be cleared with me first anytime you do so. This is, of course, to prevent potential cheating.

As for the second, I'm in the process of writing the rules and regulations down. Thread should be up in a few days time. (If not, badger the shit out of me until I do.)

Yes, to the first question, but it will have to be cleared with me first anytime you do so. This is, of course, to prevent potential cheating.

As for the second, I'm in the process of writing the rules and regulations down. Thread should be up in a few days time. (If not, badger the shit out of me until I do.)
To prevent cheating? I ask for a more precise definition of that. I assume that you might mean building a team that serves to directly counter another trainer's team...

As for badgering you to start the thread, it will be my pleasure.

To prevent cheating? I ask for a more precise definition of that. I assume that you might mean building a team that serves to directly counter another trainer's team...

As for badgering you to start the thread, it will be my pleasure.

Not necessarily. I would like to keep tabs on the teams participating, just in case foul play where to happen. The gym leaders/E4 will not be told the challenger's team, and vise-versa. All the challenger will know is the type. So, if I see the doctoring of a team to better suit against the challenger making their way towards them, then I know someone spilled the beans to the others, which is a no-go. More will be explained in the thread. (Mega-evos also are a reason for the team registration, but more on that later, too.)

so.. ever considered doing a pokemon league via the pixelmon mod for mc? the mechanics seem to be decent

Does anyone happen to have a Ditto with at least three maxed IVs? I need it for reasons.

Those reasons being I'm working on breeding a Rotom, and I have one with two perfect IVs, but my Ditto isn't that great, and chaining Dittos to get a decent one is proving to be...difficult, to say the least (like, I spent about 90min last night trying to chain Ditto in the wild and the highest chain I could get to was 3 before it was broken).

Also, Mega slowbro looks ridiculously stupid.

Back