Official Team9000 Starbound Server

Every day in Starbound's IRC channel there's some ignorant little shit who comes in and whines that Chucklefish aren't doing their jobs. Let's not bring that here, too.
This I never understood, as the site is updated weekly. There was, I think, two instances where it was longer and that's because, I believe, they moved to a new location.

ANYWAY, super excited for this. I miss being the space-fairing bard, playing Megaman and Portal songs.

Just played on the server for 5 hours, and nobody else joined at all in that time...
Someone was definitely there before me though, as the starter planet has scaffolding and torches in the cave, but either nobody plays or they just don't talk...

Almost ready to take on the third boss already, which would put me to where I'm at in singleplayer.

Just played on the server for 5 hours, and nobody else joined at all in that time...
Someone was definitely there before me though, as the starter planet has scaffolding and torches in the cave, but either nobody plays or they just don't talk...
From the logs, it looks like about 5-6 people have been on since it started.

Server just go down?
Was playing online and so was Sean, and lost connection. Now getting this:
Clipboard01.jpg

The Team9000 official starbound server is now online.

IP: starbound.team9000.net
Password: pinelemon

As starbound is very hackable, it is your responsibility to keep your coordinates private, and only share them with other players you trust. Each person begins in their own system, so friends should join a group and beam between ships, or use fuel to travel to each other's locations.

Enjoy!
Can we possibly have Theo's server set up on the front page?
So, I can't guarantee it'll be up forever, but if you want to coordinate filling your ships in anticipation for an official server later on, I've set up a server on the computer I used to host the Minecraft servers on.

"mc.team9000.net" works, and I don't have any passwords or anything.

On the main planet that the Spawn planet is next to (V, as opposed to V a), just to the right of where you beam down there's a little castle built into the ground with some crates and basic stuff inside. I've decided to leave my lower-tier gear there as I get better stuff. Anyone who needs a hand getting started is free to take said gear, as it would end up in the trash otherwise. There's also a wheat field for anyone having trouble with that quest, lots of trees, and a hellevator.

Welp. Maxed gear, and a maxed ship. Game completed with no more quests.

If anyone is looking for a quest item, there's a good chance I can create it for you. Feel free to ask for whatever you need if you see Sombra playing, and I'll get it to you. (Gurw can confirm <3)

Also, I have spare musical instruments that I don't mind letting go of. I have 2 spare accordions and an extra lead guitar if anyone wants em.

Back