Patchycraft: Tekkit Classic Server

Minecraft name: mightythedj23
Have you been banned from Team9000 before, and if so why?: yes, thrice (three times) in fact. Twice on Classic and once in survival. reasons?
Crabbie banned me after I griefed my own build (derp built over my build, so the blocks' history was "Rewritten") Then by Tbarius for trolling, when through chatlogs he saw that I was BEING trolled, not doing the trolling. The one on survival was a mistake on Tofurkey's part; he went to ban someone, but didn't type their full name, so it somehow banned me. true story.

Have you been banned from a Team9000 member's Minecraft (Vanilla, Tekkit, FTB, etc) server, and if so why?: Nope
Minecraft name: RemOfShadows
Have you been banned from Team9000 before, and if so why?: noep
Have you been banned from a Team9000 member's Minecraft (Vanilla, Tekkit, FTB, etc) server, and if so why?: neop x2

remember, we like admined together or smth...... badpokerface.png

also i want to add that i wont be immediately active, since i have to get tekkit to work 1st, then i'll wait for my gf to leave for her summer trip in july, and then you guise will have to teach me how to tekkit.
Other than that, i've seen the mod in action, and have always been interested in it but never had a proper reason to dl it :3

that is of course if patchy accepts me and stuff ^.^
Minecraft name: foxzm
Have you been banned from Team9000 before, and if so why?: no mam
Have you been banned from a Team9000 member's Minecraft nope
Minecraft name:
beese
Have you been banned from Team9000 before, and if so why?:
Nope
Have you been banned from a Team9000 member's Minecraft (Vanilla, Tekkit, FTB, etc) server, and if so why?:
Nope

Considering it's rather different and I've never played Tekkit before, I might as well bite.
Added.

omfgAlol (oh, the nostalgia)
No
No

Haven't played MC in a while, so bare with me. I don't yet know all the updates, stopped playing at 1.0... Your server seems perfect to get back into it! :)

Server has been closed a few weeks now, due to lack of players. It might open again if enough people show interest, but so far, that is not the case.

Back