• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

People these days.

Jbg earned his ban. If he has been unbanned, I expect for the items either he or Fenix stole from me to be returned - mainly the enchanted diamond pickaxe with Fortune III and Unbreaking III. That took too long to enchant for me to just get another one.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/rdVtnk1eltY

Before
000.jpg

After - haven outpost spreads around
update.png

012.png

011.jpg

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.png

007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

001-1.jpg

Please stop feeding the fire. Everything is being settled.

I made a mistake, I apologized.

I got rid of it, didn't realize it had been settled. I was reading and on page three I felt liked i needed to post those. When I got down to page 4 I realized it had been settled.

I had just gotten home from work and half my brain was still managing website projects.

Like that would have worked. People will just ignore him.

Give people the opportunity to behave well and perhaps they will, or do you assume that everyone on the server enjoys confrontations such as this? I personally put a lot of thought into trying not to inconvenience others, and I know of another mayor who is frequently doing the same kind of thing, so I don't think either of us would ignore such signs.

That wasn't the resolution. Rules were broken. Simply put.

However, we have all apologized and want to move on. Humility is all we should see from this post on.

I guess what I'm getting at is: given the current Towny borders, and given the current things that have been built: it's probably too much to expect everyone would be "happy", but is everyone accepting of the current situation, and not planning to dispute things any further? Or are they going to continue to be disputed, just in more polite terms?

Jbg was always a helpful and nice player.....i can see why he got pissed.
this is not his fault, he was merely trying to counter haven's cry accusations.
it really sucks for haven that they lost a few plots and they cry about it but actually if they cannot take losing a few "future plots" that were "their's" because they "had their eyes on it way before jbg did" then they DEFENITLY do NOT deserve those plots.

jbg needs unban

EDIT:
just saw those screenshots.
if this is what haven "the biggest and greatest city" makes of itself when things dont go its way, its actually not that great and all. just a bunch of builds that are copied of youtube, and a bunch of players who think they are gold because they live in a big city

I guess I have been living under a rock that i missed this... As far as I understand, mistakes were made on both sides. All what happened is normal when you get angry. maybe there is enough space for a peace treaty?:

1. Maybe our skull can be moved to the desert south of Inflamable Bean by some mods(although that would be a great loss for our city, because we have to travel much further for some sand), so that Haven can go on with its project.

2. I would like all people involved to try and forget about what happened, how hard that may be. Team9000 is a community, not some kinda group of angry people trying to ruin others life. Act like adults.

3. Last but most important: Jbg should be unbanned, He said and did inaproppiate things, but so did some people of Haven. It is normal you react angry to people who ruined all your work.

For the sake of this community, try to solve this! I don't want to play on a server that is getting thrown apart by something that started as a little communication problem, and i think that most people here think the same.

Jbg was always a helpful and nice player.....i can see why he got pissed.
this is not his fault, he was merely trying to counter haven's cry accusations.
it really sucks for haven that they lost a few plots and they cry about it but actually if they cannot take losing a few "future plots" that were "their's" because they "had their eyes on it way before jbg did" then they DEFENITLY do NOT deserve those plots.

jbg needs unban

EDIT:
just saw those screenshots.
if this is what haven "the biggest and greatest city" makes of itself when things dont go its way, its actually not that great and all. just a bunch of builds that are copied of youtube, and a bunch of players who think they are gold because they live in a big city

You're late to the party and quite frankly, your input is irrelevant and contradicitive. You accuse a whole town of something based upon the actions of a few.

Quite simply, you didn't even need to say what you did, and post like that are going to reignite the flame.

Once again, I handled the situation. If jbg decides he wants to return, and unban command will be awaiting him.

I guess I have been living under a rock that i missed this... As far as I understand, mistakes were made on both sides. All what happened is normal when you get angry. maybe there is enough space for a peace treaty?:

1. Maybe our skull can be moved to the desert south of Inflamable Bean by some mods(although that would be a great loss for our city, because we have to travel much further for some sand), so that Haven can go on with its project.

2. I would like all people involved to try and forget about what happened, how hard that may be. Team9000 is a community, not some kinda group of angry people trying to ruin others life. Act like adults.

3. Last but most important: Jbg should be unbanned, He said and did inaproppiate things, but so did some people of Haven. It is normal you react angry to people who ruined all your work.

For the sake of this community, try to solve this! I don't want to play on a server that is getting thrown apart by something that started as a little communication problem, and i think that most people here think the same.

It's easy for people to get angry in some situations. We saw it as our planning had just got thrown down the shitter, others saw it as Haven is some big crybaby who thinks they deserve all the land. Mis-Communication and poor decision making led us to this point. Once we all calm down and become rational, we can see that this is all unnecessary.

Give people the opportunity to behave well and perhaps they will, or do you assume that everyone on the server enjoys confrontations such as this? I personally put a lot of thought into trying not to inconvenience others, and I know of another mayor who is frequently doing the same kind of thing, so I don't think either of us would ignore such signs.

Given the history of players on both classic and survival, it is very easy to assume that people will not adhere to such civilized behavior. Assuming they won't is not a healthy behavior, but more of a defense mechanism.

I guess what I'm getting at is: given the current Towny borders, and given the current things that have been built: it's probably too much to expect everyone would be "happy", but is everyone accepting of the current situation, and not planning to dispute things any further? Or are they going to continue to be disputed, just in more polite terms?

Its not quite the best situation, I'm hoping we could discuss the moving of the skull, just a couple of hundred feet North and towards the West. Perhaps in this location:

b52X0.png

???

One thing: Asbestos is our mayor, nothing will or can happen without his cooperation. As long as he isn't back, I guess nothing will happen. But, I have to say that I would agree to moving the skull that little bit. Still, I think it is important for both sides that JBG and Asbestos come back, because for us, our town is ruined, and for Haven, all non-Haven players just lost their respect for you. So, first of all, we should try and get JBG and Asbestos back.

One thing: Asbestos is our mayor, nothing will or can happen without his cooperation. As long as he isn't back, I guess nothing will happen. But, I have to say that I would agree to moving the skull that little bit. Still, I think it is important for both sides that JBG and Asbestos come back, because for us, our town is ruined, and for Haven, all non-Haven players just lost their respect for you.
Well, he's been trying to talk to you about making you mayor.

I already heard some people saying that. If you read this, Asbestos, please consider to keep playing on this server. Most people don't want you to leave the server, and probably even the people who are on the other side didn't want this to happen. Please try to forget what happened, and come back. I think I speak for about everyone when I say that we would be very sad if you, JBG and Fenix were to leave this server forever.

noone wanted anyone to leave.

If such a simple quarrel made you guys leave, then you would have killed yourselves after all the things us veterans have been through.

*cough* Eagle Pass *cough*

noone wanted anyone to leave.

If such a simple quarrel made you guys leave, then you would have killed yourselves after all the things us veterans have been through.

*cough* Eagle Pass *cough*

Imagine if these guys had to put up with what I had to.

I sat for weeks, waiting to build in Eagle Pass, and when it opened, my building permit application was denied for no apparent reason. I then sat for another week, waiting for my other application to be accepted. Everybody was so fuckin' paranoid after Oxytown that nobody trusted me except the Cydonian Empire leaders!

That was only the beginning...

So I'm still banned because?

I could be very wrong, but I got the impression that there is a willingness to unban you, but it was not being done until you indicated you actually desired to be unbanned. I know it sounds pretty weird but that's the impression I got.

I could be very wrong, but I got the impression that there is a willingness to unban you, but it was not being done until you indicated you actually desired to be unbanned. I know it sounds pretty weird but that's the impression I got.

That's right, Tofurkey and I discussed your unban, and he said that's ok. I suppose I could tell him.

Back