Planetside 2 Squad

Casey

Alright, this is a thing again. We will start out casual, no meets or anything, but if people are interested we might eventually move to that. As it stands, just hit me up with what you play the most as, and if we get more serious we will focus more on classes. At this point, I am just interested in who still plays. I am back form my last deployment and I ma in the process of getting out of the military, so I will be around a lot more from here on out.

Light Assault-
Light Assault
Heavy Assault-
Combat Medic
Combat Medic-
Engineer-
Infiltrator-
Infiltrator-

If you are interested in joining the squad, send me a message and let me know what slot you are interested in and what other skills you have and/or are interested in improving.

Current as of: 6 Sep 2013

Hm...
I've never played the first Planetside, but I'll get this one and try it out.
And if it so happens that it appeals to me, I'll consider joining this squad.
There are times however where I will be preoccupied with work IRL (homework, projects, etc.)
However, is the squad limited to that amount?

I'm engineer, and i'm getting ok with the scythe! if we get a good squad, might actually be worth getting a bigger vessel :)

Hm...
I've never played the first Planetside, but I'll get this one and try it out.
And if it so happens that it appeals to me, I'll consider joining this squad.
There are times however where I will be preoccupied with work IRL (homework, projects, etc.)
However, is the squad limited to that amount?
What time zone at 1830?

Fixed, and in short, that is what I am looking for, but I can ALWAYS use more people, so we will make room if needed. Also, its Central time.

Fixed, and in short, that is what I am looking for, but I can ALWAYS use more people, so we will make room if needed. Also, its Central time.
I'll be there. I just need to find time to actually play this game now. Should be easy, I'm working out of town so have time to play in the evenings on a slightly shitty laptop.

Also, you should make your times in Casey Time (CAST) from now on.

Post fixed so that it better reflects how to join. To keep the clutter down, send me a message with the information above once you feel you know those answers. As people message me, I will put their name next to the class they get.

Also, keep in mind that if the spot that you want isn't open, that doesn't mean you can't be that class. People will probably drop out, or even possibly get kicked out (I doubt that one though) and if the squad fills up, we will need to open more positions and possibly redesign the squad so that we can design an extra one. Split the squad's abilities to better fit mission requirements. Be patient, if your spot is taken, join another spot and we will see what we can work out.

Is it an issue that I play Infiltrator also? And do I need to switch to something else?
Lol I was about to pick that too, but literally was 3 seconds too late before I got ninja'd.

But then I realized it seems a bit too structured for me, so it doesn't really matter.

Lol I was about to pick that too, but literally was 3 seconds too late before I got ninja'd.

But then I realized it seems a bit too structured for me, so it doesn't really matter.

Yeah, I mean, I don't have a huge problem with playing another class, I just have already spent a fair amount of certs on infiltrator.

You guys can always put something else down, if the squad fills up and we get more people, I will have to add slots. That means I can move you to something you want to be most likely. If it doesn't, you can always leave.

No. Planetside 2 is a Free to play game. The beta key was only around to get you to participate in the beta. The game is now out of beta and free for everyone on steam.

No. Planetside 2 is a Free to play game. The beta key was only around to get you to participate in the beta. The game is now out of beta and free for everyone on steam.
I guess i should of used the key when i got it in october then :bow:

Back