Planetside 2 Squad

funny thing is....this is exactly how I felt....and still feel....especially in any of the aircraft.
Oh right I forgot there even were vehicles there. I saw other people in them and for some reason just kept sprinting around my own base for a while.

This picture depicts me when ever I get into any vehicle:
i_have_no_idea_what_im_doing_2.jpg

casey you forgot me as heavy assault :D
and i can also switch to light assault if needed. i have a sundy with adv. mobile station. i usually upgrade my heavy most of the time

Alright, for those interested, I have a basic layout of what I am looking for in this squad, and I need to start filling spots for the Squad meet. Unfortunately they have me back on Swings, so the meet will have to be Saturday. All members of the squad are required to be there Saturday, December 8th at 6:30 PM Central Time. Hopefully this gives those interested in being squad members a chance to plan ahead and make it to the meet. Once we meet, we will decide, AS A TEAM, when and how often we want to meet. Here is what I need in terms of a squad. Keep in mind that every slot will have multiple duties, from secondary class slots to driving vehicles and leading fire teams. Once we get together, we will iron out the details.

Light Assault
Light Assault
Heavy Assault
Combat Medic
Combat Medic- Zennai
Engineer- Kingjok3r
Infiltrator- TheGurw
Infiltrator

If you are interested in joining the squad, send me a message and let me know what slot you are interested in and what other skills you have and/or are interested in improving.

Remember, this will be a bit more structured and you have to be ready to follow orders. We will have meets that we will decide on as a team, and we will practice so that we can become a versatile unit able to work coherently as a single entity. If you have questions, post them here or feel free to message me. If more people want to join than we can always make room. If you miss the first meeting, you will not be allowed in the squad though.

Curent as of: 4 Dec 2012
I can't join it as I'm in one with some of my friends, but you really need to add a second engineer. The first one should be a turreteer/combat engineer (who doubles as a repairman), and the second one should be a driver of both galaxy and sundy to get people to the battlefield.

It sounds like a minor, useless change, but trust me, it isn't. Certs don't grow on trees (that's actually a lie. You get 10 for free each day), and the other people are going to need them.

casey you forgot me as heavy assault :D
and i can also switch to light assault if needed. i have a sundy with adv. mobile station. i usually upgrade my heavy most of the time

I have no application from you.

I can't join it as I'm in one with some of my friends, but you really need to add a second engineer. The first one should be a turreteer/combat engineer (who doubles as a repairman), and the second one should be a driver of both galaxy and sundy to get people to the battlefield.

It sounds like a minor, useless change, but trust me, it isn't. Certs don't grow on trees (that's actually a lie. You get 10 for free each day), and the other people are going to need them.

Nope, there is a reason I added this, however that will be a consideration if the squad magically fills up. If I don't have two people by the end of tomorrow, this won't happen and we will just stick to casual squad play like we have now.

Reactions: III
Back