Planetside 2 Squad

I'm still annoyed that Jaeger merged into Waterson instead of vice versa.

Jaeger was a badass name.
That and compared to Jaeger, the VS pop numbers suck on Waterson - TR has a great deal more pop than we do. It started evening out about a month ago, but now everybody 4th factions to TR when the Alerts roll around :devil: Granted with the changes they made for Alert bonuses, I really stopped giving a f' about them anyhow :cool:

We need to have a PS2 game night. I need to play more of this.
If you said this 6 months ago I would have said "no one could play it, everyone would lag and we couldn't start it". But now I agree, takes like 2 minutes to get a brand new player out of tutorial and into the spawn and into our platoon within like 5. Plus, its free. It would take a bit for people to dl the updates/the game but I really would love to see this happen.

I'll throw the idea at bored.

If you said this 6 months ago I would have said "no one could play it, everyone would lag and we couldn't start it". But now I agree, takes like 2 minutes to get a brand new player out of tutorial and into the spawn and into our platoon within like 5. Plus, its free. It would take a bit for people to dl the updates/the game but I really would love to see this happen.

I'll throw the idea at bored.
I have two hours on this game, and it annoys me. I'm going to try and play a bit now, and I'll go find bored to ask him about it.

Talked to these guys, we've had a PS2 GN in the past that had a few ppl pop on for but wasn't too big. If you guys are willing to get someone to send me a GNREQ convo with proper info I'll see about putting something up as I don't have anything planned this weekend. Sucks that there is still kind of a level curve I've noticed, but it can still be enjoyable with a group working together.

~Bored

Back