Planetside 2 Squad

we should do a ps2 gamenight. The guns i've bought with SC on matherson VS, will i have them if i make a toon on waterson to play in the game night? If we schedule one someone tell me ahead of time since i don't pay attention to game nights and i'll go farm enough certs to get a sundy geared out and maybe a battle gal.

we should do a ps2 gamenight. The guns i've bought with SC on matherson VS, will i have them if i make a toon on waterson to play in the game night? If we schedule one someone tell me ahead of time since i don't pay attention to game nights and i'll go farm enough certs to get a sundy geared out and maybe a battle gal.
Yes, you'll have the guns.

lol well i play this game alot and when i switched nobody in this group was playing ps2 but foxnews. I was tired of the VS on jaeger being too retarded to find out how to defend a base so i switched.

I play this game so damn much i'm 23rd on the server and in several categories in the top 5 or top 10 in the game.

from the little bit i played on waterson last night the VS are horrible compared to matherson.
Well that's because matherson is a VS dominated server. Waterson is NC and TR dominated.
There' aren't even really any big VS outfits on Waterson, so it's not even like the others just overwhelm them, it's that VS is just underpopulated.

I feel like we should just move our VS/outfit over to Mattherson at some point (cue everyone who never plays whining about their certs/BR)

There' aren't even really any big VS outfits on Waterson, so it's not even like the others just overwhelm them, it's that VS is just underpopulated.

I feel like we should just move our VS/outfit over to Mattherson at some point (cue everyone who never plays whining about their certs/BR)
Move over to Matherson? I can see it happening. I'm not too worried about loosing a BR of 3.

/Revive

Alright so I recently fixed up my comp to where I could run this game well. My question is whether or not this game is fun for someone who probably wouldn't be playing with friends often. Also, I'm curious if anyone around these parts still plays Planetside 2.

/Revive

Alright so I recently fixed up my comp to where I could run this game well. My question is whether or not this game is fun for someone who probably wouldn't be playing with friends often. Also, I'm curious if anyone around these parts still plays Planetside 2.
No, and probably yes.

/Revive

Games boring without anyone, good idea is to find a platoon, game becomes 1000x more fun instantly.

Back