PokeMMO

I tried to get it, but my computer's still mod-locked (I call it that). If anyone wants to help me fix my computer, I'll make a thread of it.

So officially me and MotorKat are pokemon Rivals >:3 Lesggoooo!
Who else wants to be my rival? :3 I think that every rival battle I do with my rival will be recorded and posted for fun!
Right now my pokemon are like in their 10s

IGN StTheo
I can't seem to add friends. Does it send a request, or automatically show them?

PWO sounds cool, but the registration process takes a while. I've registered, but for the moment I'm sticking with pokeMMO

So officially me and MotorKat are pokemon Rivals >:3 Lesggoooo!
Who else wants to be my rival? :3 I think that every rival battle I do with my rival will be recorded and posted for fun!
Right now my pokemon are like in their 10s
Sure, I'll be your rival. :)

IGN StTheo
I can't seem to add friends. Does it send a request, or automatically show them?
They have to be online it looks like. :\ I just received and accepted your request.

I don't know whether to be a lone shark, only stopping to battle, or to be a more friendly person on this MMO.

I think we need to have a meet up, so we don't just keep having to rely on the off chance that someone is online to add them.

Well I was gonna try this PokeMMO thing, but public registration is closed.. and I'm waitin to see if I'm "chosen" to get a reg code for the PWO one. Buu.

..and I get my reg code.. and the website is offline. Nooooooo!
lol

.... Why is it that I'm not thrilled about this? :/ Normally, I would be, but something about this seems.... off to me. I dunno.

.... Why is it that I'm not thrilled about this? :/ Normally, I would be, but something about this seems.... off to me. I dunno.
chrisgerringeriknowthatfeelbroitty_bitty_living_space.jpeg

However, nothing is off. :)

Back