PokeMMO

Are you on now?

I got off for a min. I hate getting started in that game. Once you get a couple higher level characters the game gets good. I am assuming when you get a little ways from Pallet town the swarms of random players thin out a bit.

How far'd you get so far?

Only at Pewter City, haven't faced Brock yet.

I have:
Charmander (10)
Pidgey (3)
Rattata (3)
Pikachu (3)
Doduo (28)

Yes, I really have a level 28 Doduo. Suck it.
EDIT: Use the Whisper Chat (Access your Friends List, click on my IGN. It should set it to auto-whisper :3)
EDIT II: Also, I can help you with getting some Pokémon...

Only at Pewter City, haven't faced Brock yet.

I have:
Charmander (10)
Pidgey (3)
Rattata (3)
Pikachu (3)
Doduo (28)

Yes, I really have a level 28 Doduo. Suck it.
EDIT: Use the Whisper Chat (Access your Friends List, click on my IGN. It should set it to auto-whisper :3)
EDIT II: Also, I can help you with getting some Pokémon...

You dig whore you...

What would keep someone from making a duplicate account and giving themselves the other two starter pokemon?

Anyways, I'm sick, so I'm stuck at home. Going to go on this, if anyone wants to add me, IGN is...

I hate getting started in that game. Once you get a couple higher level characters the game gets good.
^ EDIT: Clayto, if you come online when I'm on, I could help you by giving you free Pokémon. It's pretty simple, I did it with ChrisRo. :D

What would keep someone from making a duplicate account and giving themselves the other two starter pokemon?
^ EDIT II: I just found out, the starters can't be traded, until they are level 50. :D

Bring it on Motorkat!
pokebattle.png

Back