PokeMMO

Hooray! Now I have a Houndoom.. and the most useless dog ever, a Mightyena -.-
I once trained a Mightyena that could overtake almost any legendary Pokemon at level 100, nicknamed Chernobyl (paired with Hiroshima, my Exploud; and Nagasaki, my Flygon - there were very few teams that could best them). The key is not in the Pokemon, the key is the training. One thing the Pokemon franchise has gotten right in the later generations is the addition of more and more trainer-based development. I'm particularly a fan of the more in-depth EVs developed in later generations.

For a more relative example, just look at Nova's Rattata - highly respected among the hardcore PokeMMO trainers not because of Pokemon type (indeed, Rattata is often regarded more as a nuisance than a Pokemon, much like Zubat) but because of the moves it knows and the trainer's dedication to raising it with a certain EV set.

I once trained a Mightyena that could overtake almost any legendary Pokemon at level 100, nicknamed Chernobyl (paired with Hiroshima, my Exploud; and Nagasaki, my Flygon - there were very few teams that could best them). The key is not in the Pokemon, the key is the training. One thing the Pokemon franchise has gotten right in the later generations is the addition of more and more trainer-based development. I'm particularly a fan of the more in-depth EVs developed in later generations.

For a more relative example, just look at Nova's Rattata - highly respected among the hardcore PokeMMO trainers not because of Pokemon type (indeed, Rattata is often regarded more as a nuisance than a Pokemon, much like Zubat) but because of the moves it knows and the trainer's dedication to raising it with a certain EV set.
I didn't exactly mean it's truly pointless and useless. I just mean, any poochyena you catch in the MMO has stat moves and roar.. I caught one at lvl 30, it's not going to learn anything useful until lvl 37... bite... I had to teach it dig, and that's the only thing I /can/ teach it at the moment. So she's useless at the moment.

Well, it's been quite a night (over here, at least.) There's been some hardcore battles, even worse trolling, and about 4 hours of training for myself. Keep up the great work guys :p!

Cause I'm such a nice guy, I'll let you use mine. :) The Game Sync ID is SQTL5KSG3A. Though cut scenes aren't the only change with Memory link, you get some bonuses from the other game (like receiving your previous accessory box) and the chance to encounter pokemon that have an OT of "N" in the wild.
I don't work for some reason (might just be my shit wifi). I am going to use my friends game file instead. Thank you anyways....

hounderp.jpg

<mfw I caught this:

waitwhat.jpg

This thread has come so far since I started it.

It's beautiful, and possibly the only thread on T9K that hasn't ever been derailed.

Great work, guys!

It's beautiful, and possibly the only thread on T9K that hasn't ever been derailed.
...You do realize that just by saying that, someone's gonna come and derail this thread? :3

Anyways, I'm back to hunting for a Shiny Rattata. :p

i'm aware of what a Jolly nature does, that's one of the reasons why my reaction was such when I caught it... you'd think when the pokemon's IV's were generated that its nature works with its top IV rather than contradict it like that.
Wait was that chart thing you guys used part of the MMO?

Back