PokeMMO

For the IVs? No.

Search on Google: "IV Calculator"

There are a few IV calculators out there, some more in-depth than others.
Personally, I like Metalkid's IV Calculator, as it allows you to factor in multiple levels.

Another good, though mildly confusing, calculator is Serebii's

Third most popular, I believe, is Marriland's

Personally, I like Metalkid's IV Calculator, as it allows you to factor in multiple levels.

Psypoke's IV calculator's fairly popular too, probably the easiest one to use.

Marriland is the best trust me

Debatable. I'm personally a fan of PsyPoke's.
Marriland is the best trust me
Psypoke's IV calculator's fairly popular too, probably the easiest one to use.

I just do it in my head lol

eWell, since I lost my DS, and therefore my Pokemon:White version with all my awesome pokemon including the ones I imported all the way back from FireRed, I may have to play this. Don't count on it, though, I'll likely be distracted by other things.

...and my favorite pokemon Zapdos isn't obtainable last time I checked. Phooey.

Regardless, I may start, I may catch up, and if so I'll gladly participate with you guys.

And Patch: Don't worry about IVs. They've been in games since the first generation, and they have a minimal effect on your game experience unless you play competitively. Even then, a minimal number of people playing a PokeMMO are going to train/breed for IVs, given the difficulty in 3rd gen, the fact that it's not an official game, and that in rality we're two generations ahead. Not even myself, at most I'll try to get a good nature on my favorite, after having beaten the Elite Four.

...all of this coming from the guy who spent 8ish hours to get an Adamant Mold Breaker Haxorus with all IVs(except special attack) above 24 in White version. You have my utmost assurance, don't worry about the IVs.

I know it's not amazing, but... Huzzah!

yYzuI.png

Well, gave my Rattata + Pidgey away. I'm going to be working on something else that's probably better. :p

Back