PokeMMO

I'm not good at pokemans. I haven't even figured out how to get my first one. The Mom in the first house told me to go next door but the professor isn't there. I should go back to solitaire.

EDIT: Oh geez. I figured it out. You walk in the grass and he calls you an idiot... or something. Yay me.
We have a PokeVirgin people!

Oh, to relive those days of being utterly confused and not even realizing you are about to embark on an adventure that will last a lifetime <3

We have a PokeVirgin people!

Oh, to relive those days of being utterly confused and not even realizing you are about to embark on an adventure that will last a lifetime <3
The very first time I played Pokemon, I couldn't figure out how to get out of the house >.>

The first time I played Pokemon, I couldn't figure out how to save the game. When I did find save, it told me not to turn off the power! That little fucker, I'll show you! Thus how I broke my first GBA.

I feel like such an idiot right now. For the past two hours I've been searching for a Duskull in the Pokemon Tower; I didn't want to miss out on getting one if they get removed at the start of November. Eventualy, I decided to re-log in the middle of some random battle with a Ghastly (to which have been laid to waste many times before) because I was getting some huge lag. I get back on and heal all my Pokemon and do the usual store raids for Great balls and the like, afterwords going to a PC to check on the few Sableye I caught earlier.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, there's a Duskull sitting in one of my boxes! I was overjoyed to see that I already had one and it also was holding a Spell Tag! Oddly enough, the only other time I could of gotten one was last Saturday, er... very early Sunday morning. I was extremely tired and just won some duel against someone around 3 a.m. with a 10 level gap over my whole party. That's a story for another time though...

Anyways, moral of the story: Check your Pokedex before you waste hours catching something you already have or don't need another of.

[EDIT]

Due to a major crunch in time along with helping several people catch and trade some spooky Pokemon, I was never able to get a Poochyena. If anyone here has one that they don't want or know someone that's giving them away, drop me a line below or whisper me in-game (/whisper Ginyu, if I'm not on your friends list.) Getting one would make me very happy and way less annoyed at the fact that I missed one of the spooks. :p

ShuppetSpA.jpg

lolwut... i seem to have a thing for finding the Special Sweepers... xD

Have anyone of you guys completed the 49 win streak in battle subway in pokemon black and white?
i haven´t >.< My best win streak is something like 26

So, I wasted 1 and half hours trying to catch a Trapinch in White 2 yesterday... This is what I got.
pinch.png

Calm nature (-Att, +Sp. Def) and 31 Sp. Attack IVs?! wat. This is what will happen when it evolves into a Flygon...
flygon.png

SPECIAL ATTACK HIGHER THAN ATTACK?!! ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!
...I really DID waste 1 and half hours... Time to waste time trying to catch a better one!

Back