Portal 2

Are you going to get Portal 2? and Would you like to see a T9K portal 2 server?

• Total voters

DJNovaShock

So as we all know, portal 2 will be coming out in the next 2 weeks and if you haven't played the 1st portal then you are missing out. I was thinking that Team9000 should make a server for portal because of the co-op aspect of the new installment.

If you want to learn more about it, here is a link to the steam page where you will be able to to pre-order it for $44 USD and it also comes with the original game.
header_292x136.jpg

Definitely gonna get Portal 2, when I have a new computer (saving money for it, might get it in summer). And yeah if there's gonna be a team9000 hosted server I'm gonna play there

Definitely gonna get Portal 2, when I have a new computer (saving money for it, might get it in summer). And yeah if there's gonna be a team9000 hosted server I'm gonna play there
cool, i have a pre-order for it and i know its going to be really good. cant wait to see you on :)

i only say i don't know because right now my real life is starting to get filled up with stuff, meaning i'll have less time to play games.

I do want to get it, but i want to wait til there is a special on it since I'm not rich or anything.

I'm not sure a the game would warrant a server to be put up, but I do have a ps3 pre-order.

Indeed, it's cross platform so you can play ps3 to PC, and take your ps3 saves over to the computer as well :D

Amazon right now is giving five dollars off the game, and twenty dollars in free amazon promotional credit (Amazon.com gift card) with a preorder. That brings it down to $35, which isn't bad. (The credit isn't available for the pc version)

Back