• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Possible Star Wars Zone?

I think This is looking like it could happen, thanks to all you guys supporting it and putting forward great ideas :)

Also, I'd love to build an AT-AT! :D

Why not try to recreate the scene on Endor where the Ewoks trip the AT-ST? Or something like that. That could be fun.
It could be fun, haven't done something like that in ages. If you decided to give that Idea a go, tell me. I'd love to help.

Battle of Hoth may be too much. Perhaps a scene or two, like Luke Skywalker grappling under the belly of an AT-AT before he lightsabers it to death.

EDIT: Unless...the entire zone world was dedicated specifically to The Battle of Hoth...

Or the 'Battle of Hoth'. That would be epic! :D
How about the opening sequence in part 3, the Battle over Coruscant? I mean you already know how to build the Venator Class Destroyer so all you gotta do is mix it in with some Trade Federation Cruisers (if you can learn them lol) and show them shooting them lazors at each other :p.

Battle_over_coruscant.jpg

Lol maybe that's too big, howbout two ships shooting at each other

Battle of Hoth may be too much. Perhaps a scene or two, like Luke Skywalker grappling under the belly of an AT-AT before he lightsabers it to death.

EDIT: Unless...the entire zone world was dedicated specifically to The Battle of Hoth...

i think the zone should have biomes
like in the 4 corners you could have snow, forest/jungle, desert, and water or grass plains. Grass plains would probably be better :D

But there must still be alot of height room for the big builds :)

I still think we need an MLP zone more than anything right now.. Not that this isn't a good idea though.

I still think we need an MLP zone more than anything right now.. Not that this isn't a good idea though.
It's been made, since two days ago... Rsmv and I have started up a huge sprite to commemorate the opening of this zone...

There is a serious lack of:
halolz-dot-com-portal2-nyancatspacecore.gif

SPACE CORE
in this thread.
But, on topic, I /support this idea.
Themed zones are cool! (When it's not like a city or something :p )
I'll try to help out whenever I get on classic!
Lies. I never get on classic anymore. Maybe. Sometimes.
:D

How about the opening sequence in part 3, the Battle over Coruscant? I mean you already know how to build the Venator Class Destroyer so all you gotta do is mix it in with some Trade Federation Cruisers (if you can learn them lol) and show them shooting them lazors at each other :p.

Battle_over_coruscant.jpg

Lol maybe that's too big, howbout two ships shooting at each other
You forgot the Providences in the background...

By the way. I suppose you could call me an expert on Republic-Early Imperial era Starships. As well as Confederacy warships. I think I'll try to recreate a Subjugator if I can find the time...

You forgot the Providences in the background...

By the way. I suppose you could call me an expert on Republic-Early Imperial era Starships. As well as Confederacy warships. I think I'll try to recreate a Subjugator if I can find the time...

That'll be quite the build. :D

Love to see that

Here's the finished Shuttle. Hopefully this'll get us one step closer to getting a SW zone :D
Btw, the interior is not finished! :)

screenshot_20111212172834.png screenshot_20111212172848.png screenshot_20111212172855.png screenshot_20111212172906.png screenshot_20111212172919.png screenshot_20111212172932.png screenshot_20111212172939.png

Back