post whores much?

Are they post whores?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodles

ok the way i see this is that vorsprung and shadowwolf gained there well know status... by spamming.

uneaded threads were made (supposedly) and many posts were just NOU! (mainly shadowwolf)
i admit that vorsprung did contribute some interesting and good topics but shadowwolf! you just spammed to get to well know status, (even though your not even well known)

i just made this so people can agree or disagree.

I was the first to get it. Bu
Considering the perks of being well known are as follows:

I don't see an issue.
lol the thing is that they spammed messages, that were not necessary to the threads they replied too.
the amount of threads derailed by them within the span of a month is ridiculous!

lol the thing is that they spammed messages, that were not necessary to the threads they replied too.
the amount of threads derailed by them within the span of a month is ridiculous!
That's just what happens. There's never really been strict moderation on the forums here, so it'll keep happening.

That's just what happens. There's never really been strict moderation on the forums here, so it'll keep happening.
that is definitely true... but when people actualy post serious topics (doesn't happen much) and people troll it, it gets annoying and rude. :/

I'm not going to deny I have been a bit of a troll, but post spamming is not what I've done.
Given I've come up with some unneccesary shit, but I think you'll find the majority of my posts are at least semi-relevant.
I have not and will not post-spam. Trolling is trolling, and I'm sorry for that. I'm going to say it again; I've vowed to stop.

I think this arguement is irrelevant. Being a 'Well-Known Member' has no real benefit. It doesn't make a difference.
Another question that should be asked is this:
Koodles is always posting troll images (Rsmv too). Does this make him a picture whore?

I'm not well-known in reality. Gosh, I'd love it if people did know me.

I'm offended you have taken this approach. I'm sorry Koodles, but you don't really have a good arguement here.

No more than derailed by you or others. It is not the efforts of one person, but a number of offenders. I've been an offender in many cases. And I'm sorry for that. But it is naive to say that one or two people are the soul cause for derailment.

And there's nothing wrong with replying to a thread, if it's to continue a discussion or further elaborate on your views. I will always make sure my opinion is conveyed properly... Putting trolling behind, this is fair.

Respect has been lost, in my eyes.

Approach to what. This thread really was just pointing out the massive amounts of posts that you and someone else were spewing out. What other approach isn't "offensive?"

Not to take an approach at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back