post whores much?

Are they post whores?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It just became apparent that it seems Vorsprung has managed to acquire 3/4 of Mal's post count in the time he wasn't very active. These things happen when you aren't looking.

Malinax! You liiiiiive! XD
YES, before seeing your reply I was like, why isn't anyone else surprised Malinax is here? xD

Let us see. how long did it take you to gain the status "Well Known Member" about a month, give or take.

That's 1000 posts.
Now i don't really care about the status. it's about how fast it was gained. you posted and replied to threads whenever and however you could.
Be they relevant to you or not.
Now i don't mind the trolling, it can be funny, not always but it still can.
I did also mention that, you had contributed and/or posted some interesting and good topics/posts.

You have used that picture posting comeback against rsmv.
i post very minimal amount of pictures.

Vorsprung and shadowwolf.

I am not doing this to get rid of either of you.
I just want you to slow down and actually reply to the relevant threads, with relevant answers.
if a thread has derailed way before you posted then i dont really care if you continue, but if someone brings up something completely different, don't reply to them whilst ending your post with something irrelevant to the original thread.
That just enables the thread to derail further.

He was obviously peeved by it. Would you just not say anything about something that was bothering you?

No. I would post my opinion. That I do often. Perhaps TOO often. BUt I'd phrase it differently.

I think that to call me (and I'm just talking about myslef - leave Shadow out of this) a 'post-whore' is unsightful.

No. I would post my opinion. That I do often. Perhaps TOO often. BUt I'd phrase it differently.

I think that to call me (and I'm just talking about myslef - leave Shadow out of this) a 'post-whore' is unsightful.
So you wouldn't call this his opinion then?

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? This doesn't make any sense. You don't want them to leave, but you complain like you can do something about it? SO CONFUSED.

If people annoy me, I just keep my mouth shut. I can't do sh*t about it, and I'd rather make everyone happy than cause an uproar.

Let me put this in simpler terms.

*Wild Koodles started an Uproar!
*Wild Koodles is causing an Uproar!
*that_taco_guy called a Whambulance.
*Dormant Malinax was summoned!
*Malinax used Counter Posting.
*Critical Hit!
*It's super effective!
*Wild Koodles fainted!
*9001 Exp. Gained!

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? This doesn't make any sense. You don't want them to leave, but you complain like you can do something about it? SO CONFUSED.

If people annoy me, I just keep my mouth shut. I can't do sh*t about it, and I'd rather make everyone happy than cause an uproar.

*Wild Koodles started an Uproar!
*Wild Koodles is causing an Uproar!
*that_taco_guy called a Whambulance.
*Critical Hit!
*It's super effective!
*Wild Koodles fainted!
*9001 Exp. Gained!
Quit being annoying :D lol jk

Vorsprung, I got here 18 days after you, and in about 4 months, i have 294 posts...
You have 1,603.......
i am on nearly everyday. Sure i only post to things that concern or interest me, but still.

that is a massive difference.
And that is my opinion and reasoning of you being a "Post Whore"

I don't think that this thread should have been made to call out members specifically, but instead made based upon your opinion generalizing the actions that some of the members do, therefore warranting the opinions of others based on the specific topic, rather than their opinions on other members.

You always comment on threads that you have nothing to do with. Like the sanctum town chat thread, or the S9k1 thread.

'Scuse me Tshin, but I was in the Sanctum thread expressing Robur's interests, and I was going to join S9K1 before Juco and I decided to build our big-ass fort. Given there was (apparently) some irelevance in the Sanctum thread, but David was the main culprit there.

And Koodles...
you posted and replied to threads whenever and however you could, be they relevant to you or not.

Only sometimes, and when I have posted, generally it's been because I have an opinion on the matter.

Now seriously... Everyone has troll-posts. But I'd say the majority of my posts are because there's a discussion with a point I want to add to it.

I wish everyone took a less blunt approach. Honestly, the amount of posts I've accumulated is astronomic, even in my eyes. But it's coincidental. I haven't been out to get the posts... They've come naturally.

And if you guys have such a problem with it, get Woot to halve my post count! Does it bloody make a difference!

I don't think that this thread should have been made to call out members specifically, but instead made based upon your opinion generalizing the actions that some of the members do, therefore warranting the opinions of others based on the specific topic, rather than their opinions on other members.
But then how would we have a riot and steal things?

Boys, boys.......That is enough, this whole thing is unnecessary, please read my previous post. Lets squash this whole thing.

Koodles, you should remember what this is like, when someone made a thread about the emoticon face you make. It was irrelevant and not nice.

Vorsprung said:
I'm not going to deny I have been a bit of a troll, but post spamming is not what I've done.
Given I've come up with some unneccesary shit, but I think you'll find the majority of my posts are at least semi-relevant.
I have not and will not post-spam. Trolling is trolling, and I'm sorry for that. I'm going to say it again; I've vowed to stop.

I think this arguement is irrelevant. Being a 'Well-Known Member' has no real benefit. It doesn't make a difference.
Another question that should be asked is this:
Koodles is always posting troll images (Rsmv too). Does this make him a picture whore?

I'm not well-known in reality. Gosh, I'd love it if people did know me.

I'm offended you have taken this approach. I'm sorry Koodles, but you don't really have a good arguement here.

No more than derailed by you or others. It is not the efforts of one person, but a number of offenders. I've been an offender in many cases. And I'm sorry for that. But it is naive to say that one or two people are the soul cause for derailment.

And there's nothing wrong with replying to a thread, if it's to continue a discussion or further elaborate on your views. I will always make sure my opinion is conveyed properly... Putting trolling behind, this is fair.

Respect has been lost, in my eyes.

Had the same feeling, Koodles you are my friend and I really try not to be mean to you. Sorry if ive been trolling, if it means anything to you. I too am seriously toning my trolling down. Sorry again.

Koodles said:
Vorsprung and shadowwolf.

I am not doing this to get rid of either of you.

well you and other people have been treating us like that, I really feel you sometimes deserve some of the shit you get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back