post whores much?

Are they post whores?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about shadow and vorsprung post comments on threads relevant to them or only make 1 post expressing a opinion on a "opinion based thread" instead of simply spamming the thread...
Cause honestly its not that hard to do....just dont post anything...

How about shadow and vorsprung post comments on threads relevant to them or only make 1 post expressing a opinion on a "opinion based thread" instead of simply spamming the thread...
Cause honestly its not that hard to do....just dont post anything...

Rsmv, I'd bloody stay out of this if I was you. I have only the utmost respect for you, but you've sai this before and I thought I wouldn't have to re-iterate how I responded. So please... I'm being critized on going into things irrelevant to me, but this takes the cake.

I guess we all have different ways of responding to threads.

RSMV posts terrible pictures
Vorsprung just makes threads seem more active when in fact its just him talking to himself.
Malinax is always peeved

and Magic's a dick.

IMG_0523.JPG

Okay, Lets compare statistics.

My info

Skryter post count.JPG

Vorsprung's Info

Vorpsungs Info.JPG

ShadowWolfs Info

Shadows Info.JPG

Compare there post counts/join date to mine, and you'l see what koodles initially meant.

P.s Yes, I have done a little trolling, though only when extremely agitated or someone just plain deserves it.

Edit: Lol at my likes..

Okay, Lets compare statistics.

My info

View attachment 58711

Vorsprung's Info

View attachment 58712

ShadowWolfs Info

View attachment 58713

Compare there post counts/join date to mine, and you'l see what koodles initially meant.

P.s Yes, I have done a little trolling, though only when extremely agitated or someone just plain deserves it.

Edit: Lol at my likes..

just pointing out that post whore is relevant
Untitled.png

shadowwolf.... just calm down man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back