Random Quotes Thread :3

Vutpa

Don't take life too seriously, you won't survive it anyways.

The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse get's the cheese.

If Karl, instead of writing a lot about capital, had made a lot of it ...it would have been much better.
- Karl Marx's mother

You all know about the Darwin Awards -- It's an annual honor given to the person who did the gene pool the biggest service by killing themselves in the most extraordinarily stupid way. Last year's winner was the fellow who was killed by a Coke machine which toppled over on top of him while he was attempting to tip a free soda out of it.

But, you know what life really is? You're born, you suck your mother's tits. You get a little older, you suck your girlfriend's tits. You get married, you suck your wife's tits. That's what life is. Life sucks.
- John Ryman

If you think sex is a pain in the ass, try different position.​

Ain't nothin like a shadowwolf party cause a shadowwolf party don't stop.
~shadowwolf5552
PartyHard.jpg

Where are those names Vincent?

SON!!!

Alan, A.K.A Chode suck McGhee

EDIT: More are probably coming soon, those are just random band camp quotes.

EDIT EDIT: Forgot to say this, This is a Vincent as in an instructor for our band :p

giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity
... GOO !

sfg0026_450.jpeg

avroom said:
giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity giggity
... GOO !

:gg: :D

Wooty breaks everything.

Casham is a coconut

Ozy, y u no make oxyburgers

Okay, localmuting proto

Where can I build?

How do I fly?

/banall [player] grief-h

You don't even go here

No .
-Wooty

A wild Akamooose appears

(at 4hz) hehe,
-Tofurkey

mikeymagic said:
Wooty breaks everything.

Casham is a coconut

Ozy, y u no make oxyburgers

Okay, localmuting proto

Where can I build?

How do I fly?

/banall [player] grief-h

You don't even go here

No .
-Wooty

A wild Akamooose appears

(at 4hz) hehe,
-Tofurkey

Did the /banall really happen? :confused:

omfgAlol said:
Did the /banall really happen? :confused:

We ban tones of people every day ? Lol

Unless you think /banall is something else..

/banall bans every person on an ip adress lol

We ban tones of people every day ? Lol

Unless you think /banall is something else..

/banall bans every person on an ip adress lol
Yeah. But that means it bans everybody on the server, no exception for cools, builders, engineers, awsomes, and so on. Or am I wrong?

It basically bans all the accounts that are/have been online from a single IP address...

As for quotes:

Disregard women, acquire currency, maintain innocence.

Back