Read my S**t

The only one helpfull until now is Robert

Come on people! For someone who makes awesome building this is what you come with?
Cat's and Poo?

I'm kind of disappointed.

It's a bit cliche but focus on the idea of
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere
perhaps.
(The depressing daily grind)
But then pull out with an uplifting finish

You would prefer a little storyline?
Not just filming random things that fit with the lyrics?

And I'm sorry I called everyone not helpfull I'm juat really exited about this,
This is what I'm gonna do for a living, so it will be awesome.

ok, so a new kid comes to class. His name is Billy. You can play Billy if you want. Billy wants to play with other kids but no one wants to play with him. He has a crush on this girl, let's name her Kimberly but she doesn't care about him. Teacher doesn't give a damn about him either. So one day, a giant monster appears out of nowhere and start destroying the school. Billy transforms into a giant mecha. He grabs Kimberly and moves to Hawaii. FIN.

You can pay me using paypal. Thanks!

I like this part:
ok, so a new kid comes to class. His name is Billy. You can play Billy if you want. Billy wants to play with other kids but no one wants to play with him. He has a crush on this girl, let's name her Kimberly but she doesn't care about him. Teacher doesn't give a damn about him either. So one day,
so one day?

A bum begs in the streets for money and at the end of each day spends the money on booze. Then the bum sees a commercial from a tv through a window and decides to get a job. When he applys for a housekeeper, the housekeeper boss guy recognises the bum and doesn't give the housekeeper job to a filthy bum. Then the bum gets some booze and starts to reminisce his childhood and how bad he was at school. He then starts to regret how he didn't bother to complete primary school and starts to daydream of a better tomorrow. END

A flashback, nice

Now compine the two stories
And we have a clip :D

Now what would happen in the flash back?
Remember it has to fit the little boy story from kafeexpress (without the transformation part)

Back