Risk: Team9000 Edition

Wooty and I claim Australia. The name of our nation is Sonixyland. Our chosen colour is the hot pink. We are neutral and will defend against all attacks.

You may take away our Koala's, but you'll never take our freedom!

Note: I'd take New Zealand and name it New Coconut, but for some odd reason it does not appear to exist on this map.

I claim the oil-rich lands of Arabia, for my great nation Yuktobania. My color shall be dark, like that dark purple color at the bottom of that color list.

Also, great idea! +++rep!

>Doesn't get Philippines, just Malaysia and part of Indonesia.
LMAO Ikr? Well I can't complain now, he colored it in for me and all :p

Also, I notice that about a third of my country is missing, the entire portion of Visayas actually...

Global Warming? There's no Antartica either.

Edit: It's actually a fifth of the country, but 11% of the country lives there... The Philippines has been nerfed badly.

Also, I notice that about a third of my country is missing, the entire portion of Visayas actually...

Edit: It's actually a fifth of the country, but 11% of the country lives there... The Philippines has been nerfed badly.
Well, coloring it in is really not that hard.

And I don't know why Visayas is missing, this is clearly a Europa Universalis III map, and that part most certainly exists in the game.

I claim the oil-rich lands of Arabia, for my great nation Yuktobania. My color shall be dark, like that dark purple color at the bottom of that color list.

Also, great idea! +++rep!
I would like to join Zakkon in this strife if he will have me. I was going to claim Lebanon, but the slots are full from the looks of it.

Well, coloring it in is really not that hard.

And I don't know why Visayas is missing, this is clearly a Europa Universalis III map, and that part most certainly exists in the game.

Sorry you guys are dissatisfied, I'll try to find a more complete map next time.

I'm claiming Brazil and calling it North MeatHatkistan. We shall dominate the world! Color is Cyan aka Bright Blue.

Sorry you guys are dissatisfied, I'll try to find a more complete map next time.
Well it's a little hard to find a more complete map, as a lot of regions that are there actually aren't separate regions in the game, they're like the large regions you see, which are Wastelands you can't go to. This map must have been modified to have more regions, thus, any map that would have Visayas would most likely have less regions overall. I'm just confused where that region disappeared to.

Back