RPG Maker

If I were to make a Team9000 RPG, and I am not saying I would, I need a basis for the storyline. Would it be about Wooty, or would the person be playing as "themselves" as they make their way through all the stuff that makes up Team9000? Or would you play as someone else entirely?

If I were to make a Team9000 RPG, and I am not saying I would, I need a basis for the storyline. Would it be about Wooty, or would the person be playing as "themselves" as they make their way through all the stuff that makes up Team9000? Or would you play as someone else entirely?

Wooty or the team9000 user who is playing the game?

Wooty or the team9000 user who is playing the game?
Technically, you could make the main character be whoever is playing.

You can set up an event of a "Are you a boy or a girl?" thing, which would let your change the graphic of the character to male or female. Or, you could even set it up to display an image and you select which one you want to go with, and it changes the graphic accordingly. And then let them pick their name.

Of course, this might cause problems if the person who's playing already exists in the game somewhere.

For the technical stuff, this helped me in a database class (me and a partner made a Pokédex).

The main character. Would it be Wooty or a representation of the person playing?
I'd make it a sort of blank, customizable character. Have woot & pals be npcs, maybe. Or, choose from one of many long-standing t9k members, like with Castle Crashers or something similar.

I saw this on steam last month. I almost had to staple my hands over my eyes to stop me from buying it. I'm still pretty tempted to get it.

Add every well-known t9k in the game somewhere :)

Like Konflakes the Dildo Dealer and Tofurkey the nice Guy and Casham the O.G O.Z.

So, apparently a bunch of sounds used in Tekkit (EE to be precise) are from RPG Maker. It weirded me out coming across them in the SE list.

Add every well-known t9k in the game somewhere :)

Like Konflakes the Dildo Dealer and Tofurkey the nice Guy and Casham the O.G O.Z.

Possible side quest/Easter Egg: If you manage to get the guy in the HazMat suit to join your party and rename him as "cozinator" (with a "c"), he becomes uncontrollably aggro, dealing massive physical damage and remains so throughout the game (or until his name is changed).

Otherwise, he just has normal effects/stats.

Everyone just wants to be in a game, and I'm not gonna lie, I want to be as well hahaha. But a game about team9000 would be interesting.

I just thought I'd post this really quick... I don't exactly plan on being a regular to this thread/topic... though it'd be very easy for me to be "sucked" in with my interests... anyways Microsoft XNA logo (image will take you to wikipedia)

Some info about it...
http://www.fiercedeveloper.com/story/xbox-make-your-own-games-xna-10-steps-diy

Also for playing via PC it's free... playing via Xbox will cost ya...
Well, this thread is about RPG Maker, not XNA. It doesn't really have a place here.

Also RPG Maker doesn't require you to learn a programming language.

I just thought I'd post this really quick... I don't exactly plan on being a regular to this thread/topic... though it'd be very easy for me to be "sucked" in with my interests... anyways Microsoft XNA logo (image will take you to wikipedia)

Some info about it...
http://www.fiercedeveloper.com/story/xbox-make-your-own-games-xna-10-steps-diy

Also for playing via PC it's free... playing via Xbox will cost ya...
You forgot to mention XNA is no longer being developed.

Personally I'd make the character an everyman who meets T9K personalities, who could be members or a party.

Or have it kinda Super-Smash-Brothers-esque and have different people as different player classes,
Like have a big tile screen and you play as someone

CHOOSE YOUR FORUMGOER

yeah

Personally I'd make the character an everyman who meets T9K personalities, who could be members or a party.

Or have it kinda Super-Smash-Brothers-esque and have different people as different player classes,
Like have a big tile screen and you play as someone

CHOOSE YOUR FORUMGOER

yeah

Oh it'll be really hard to Patch to get everyone's personalities on paper. Unless she can capture my pseudo-nihilistic behavior or everyone else's leaning heavily towards hedonism or somethinglikethat.

But custom made characters are cool.

Interacting with our unreal programmed versions of ourselves on a fantasy RPG takes loneliness to a whole new level. I think its awesome. :)

Oh it'll be really hard to Patch to get everyone's personalities on paper. Unless she can capture my pseudo-nihilistic behavior or everyone else's leaning heavily towards hedonism or somethinglikethat.

But custom made characters are cool.

Interacting with our unreal programmed versions of ourselves on a fantasy RPG takes loneliness to a whole new level. I think its awesome. :)
Patch isn't doing this, Casey is
Be sharper bluntman

Back