Run for your lives!!! 5k

Squeebz

This is a 5k run with obstacles, all while being attack by zombies! Godlib and I plus a handful of our friends are training for and planning to attend the run in Dalton, GA, September 14, 2013. Less than a year to train in hopes of making it through "alive". We would love for any of you near or in the area that wants to join in to go with us! The ticket prices are a little steep but it looks to be worth every penny.

Run for your life site
The Georgia Run

Thanks Casham :) I'm definitely gonna need it, although I ran this evening with no complications just need to rebuild my stamina and control my breathing some more. Training with Asthma, not always fun.

Thanks Casham :) I'm definitely gonna need it, although I ran this evening with no complications just need to rebuild my stamina and control my breathing some more. Training with Asthma, not always fun.
I agree. I was diagnosed with moderate asthma 10 years ago - after 5 years of pushing my limits, my asthma has been reduced to very mild, it really only bothers me after about 10k of running.

I should consider signing up for this, I wonder how I'd measure up.

Sadly, no, otherwise I would have Pedro attached to a leash and we would kick some zombie ass!

I had a friend who ran in the Colorado one, he said that not only did the run kick his ass(its not just normal running), but he thought he was going in prepared and he was 'dead' in the first Kilometer...

This makes me want to train even more now, we will probably have a make-shift obstacle course somewhere down the road once we get conditioned enough to help us with maneuvering.....Plus one of our friends that is going is extremely fit and is excitedly volunteering to get us motivated by "hunting" us while we run. He'll be holding a thick cardboard tube that has been known to leave welts. XD

I live near here.. but sadly I can not attend.. But if I can...
The clown will scare the fuck out of me and I will run as fast until I fall to the ground then I Hit the clown with my fists and Remember #2 Double Tap and Fucking not hurt the clown

I live near here.. but sadly I can not attend.. But if I can...
The clown will scare the fuck out of me and I will run as fast until I fall to the ground then I Hit the clown with my fists and Remember #2 Double Tap and Fucking not hurt the clown

Why you no attend??

This is just... O_o I run cross country, so a 5K is no prob, but with zombies chasing after you? Thats a bit tricky, but in any case, good luck! It would be cool to say that T9K has some zombie members though... but survive it :D

Back