Runescape addiction/ rants.

What does RS look like now? Last time I was on they JUST DISCOVERED something called Penance Wars or something?

It's a lot different. All the graphics are sick now.
hyhnn.png

meYjr.png

lepQw.png

8Gb8t.png

Honestly still looks like shit to me.
Eh, dont blame you. That's on the highest settings and is fairly more detailed then most mmorpgs of its scale, but yeah it sucks.

I dont play it anymore but if I gave up the account it would be like throwing away 5 years of my life basically.

Eh, dont blame you. That's on the highest settings and is fairly more detailed then most mmorpgs of its scale, but yeah it sucks.

I dont play it anymore but if I gave up the account it would be like throwing away 5 years of my life basically.
Haha it's okay :) I spent 3 years of my life almost 100 dollars on that game ^_^ after reaching about 100 dungeoneering I sold it to my friend ^_^ it was worth the fun :3 Especially PVP and Soul Wars <3

The most I will spend on any game is $90.

Except knowing how much enjoyment I would get out of the game, I would now willingly spend over $500 on Minecraft. Oh wait...*looks at receipts for various Minecraft-related stuffs*

*amount exceeds $1000*

Well, shit.

Yeah. The reason I think it got better for me is because it was good. Then they changed it and made it shit. Now they improved it.

$1500+ on Starcraft, Bitch please... xP

I quit this after wasting over 5 years of my life on it......And after trying it again I have to god damn pay for it.But I wasted so much time on this silly little game when I could have gone back to my day job composing.

The most I will spend on any game is $90.

Except knowing how much enjoyment I would get out of the game, I would now willingly spend over $500 on Minecraft. Oh wait...*looks at receipts for various Minecraft-related stuffs*

*amount exceeds $1000*

Well, shit.
Bitches please
All the cash is possible when you're a hatter

Back