Runescape

Welp I i just discovered a glitch where you can smuggle pirate hats and bandanas outside Trouble Brewing.
2WWKS.jpg

2WWKa.jpg

Also, this glitch if done 3 times to each teams allows me to play the game by myself and not need 6 people.

edit: Omg, so apparently when I put the hat on and log out and in on the same world it teleports me all the way back to trouble brewing. If this works I could smuggle any item out of any minigame with this that allows me to wear headgear, but im afraid to get banned. :s

Welp I i just discovered a glitch where you can smuggle pirate hats and bandanas outside Trouble Brewing.
2WWKS.jpg

2WWKa.jpg

Also, this glitch if done 3 times to each teams allows me to play the game by myself and not need 6 people.

edit: Omg, so apparently when I put the hat on and log out and in on the same world it teleports me all the way back to trouble brewing. If this works I could smuggle any item out of any minigame with this that allows me to wear headgear, but im afraid to get banned. :s
Report to jagex, have it fixed, and maybe send the how to and a video showing it and how it was done to silentc0re's epic runescape glitches?

2WWKS.jpg

2WWKa.jpg

Jagex will not ban you unless you get any real actual gain from it.

2WWKS.jpg

2WWKa.jpg

I find this hilarious.. you're an actual Runescape pirate. :rofl:

I'm guessing you uh... Won't share how you do that glitch, right....? xD
Nope. The person that knew how to do it before me gave me a hint cause I was so curious and I figured out the rest. Also I could break a whole world if I fucked with this glitch enough so no...

Nope. The person that knew how to do it before me gave me a hint cause I was so curious and I figured out the rest. Also I could break a whole world if I fucked with this glitch enough so no...
Tell about it or never mention it again :)

Ahahahaha!
So apparently some botting forums had a meet up in game. Jagex was tipped off about it and banned and killed the botters there.

Doing fletchy fletchy at Neitiznot bank.

And then suddenly out of no where a wild player in full dragon with dfs, dragon full helm and fire cape appears. I was like wow who can afford a dfh! Then I right clicked and it was Mod Ryan.

He then went to yak pen and banned bots and suddenly dissapeard. Without saying hi :(

Back