Runescape

I used to have the administrator until I had to get my Mac reset for Lion...
tomoya_facedesk.gif

How the fuck do you have 23m...
Well, I have 2.4mil. And I don't try lol
Actually, I think I did try. After I got bored and stopped caring, I made a second account and used a bot to mine bunches of ore in which I sold on the AH then transferred the money over to my main.

Well, I have 2.4mil. And I don't try lol
Actually, I think I did try. After I got bored and stopped caring, I made a second account and used a bot to mine bunches of ore in which I sold on the AH then transferred the money over to my main.
You disappoint me...

Ive played runescape on and off for about 8 years now. Ive been through plenty of accounts (too much to go into detail) but long story short after losing a bunch of old accounts to scams and hackers. I made the account i have right now. I've had this account for about 6 yers and still use it.

Here's some pictures of it.

My stats.

RSstats.jpg

When i played i wasn't very focused on stats but more making money and having fun. so i didn't level up too much. (I have level 63 woodcutting on another account though.)

My quests

RSquests.jpg

Ive done every non member quest and a few members ones (I had members for a month.)

Outfits i wear around most of the time

RSoutfit1.jpg

RSoutfit2.jpg

My bank

RSbank.jpg

A lot of it is noob stuff. But i have some good stuff also. I also have plenty of older halloween/christmas/easter items that i can go get from diango.

My items/cash total

RScash.jpg

You cant see it but i have about 5.3m in cash at the bottom of the window.

My IGN is nick155_derp if you want to add me.

i'd post a pic of my character but its too lame to post, and like most here, i havent logged in for a looooooooooooooong ass time and ended at level 89

Clipboard02.jpg
Clipboard01.jpg

Y'know what's amazing? Still having access to an account that's been around since 2002 (can prove I've had it since 2003 with the Bunny Ears she still has x3 )

Shad.jpg

Shad2.jpg

What's even funnier? she isn't even combat lvl 85! figured i'd log on just to see what sort of changes have happened within the past 6 months... I may start playing again if there's people on this server who still play the f2p worlds >.>

Y'know what's amazing? Still having access to an account that's been around since 2002 (can prove I've had it since 2003 with the Bunny Ears she still has x3 )

View attachment 127073

View attachment 127074

What's even funnier? she isn't even combat lvl 85! figured i'd log on just to see what sort of changes have happened within the past 6 months... I may start playing again if there's people on this server who still play the f2p worlds >.>
Funny you should just mention this, just a couple days ago I started playing for a nostalgia trip XD

Who else remembers the headless zombie that was near lumbridge at around 2006ish
my favorite holiday item of all time?(well, aside from the bunny ears... those are just for the antiquity) either the Candy Cane or the Bone Brooch.

I only log in now to chat with my dwindling list of friends who still play. :(
yea, I just cleaned out my list of 104 friends to a short 24.

Back