Runescape

I made a new account out of boredom. And i'm forced to do it legit now, even if I write a bot it'd be pointless because it sends packets to RuneScape servers and they'd patch it in their next update. Sooooooo. PM me for my name and soon I'll become a master.

ahh i remember this game, i was playing back in 5th grade i think, was lvl42 i think then lost my adamant set in wild then ragequitted :D
also now i make fun of ppl who still play it :D
Ahahaha...Oh thats funny
Now laugh at me.
lliyu.png

Ahahaha...Oh thats funny
Now laugh at me.View attachment 74436
Your stats are ALMOST good. Att, Str, and Def, your REALLY need to train. please tell me how many years of life you wasted for the worst player stats.
You disappoint me....
But I laugh at you because bots don't work anymore ahahahahaa!
You obviously know nothing about bots. They take 1-2 seconds to make and put up and running. They would be patched constantly until Jagex decides it's better to add content than worry about bots. Btw prices for everything will go up due to not enough supply.

Your stats are ALMOST good. Att, Str, and Def, your REALLY need to train. please tell me how many years of life you wasted for the worst player stats.
You obviously know nothing about bots. They take 1-2 seconds to make and put up and running. They would be patched constantly until Jagex decides it's better to add content than worry about bots. Btw prices for everything will go up due to not enough supply.
Demand is also lower, so that will counteract the lack of supply. I see the prices rising, it's true, but not all that much.

Your doing it wrong
(low quality because its 4 am and I wanna go to sleep and if I did high quality it would take 2 hours so deal with it)
No, YOU'RE doing it wrong.
Back in '08... the good days of RS. The I didn't enjoy the game after the high-def update.

No, YOU'RE doing it wrong.
Back in '08... the good days of RS. The I didn't enjoy the game after the high-def update.
Lol, you don't know the good ol' days if you think 2008 was the best. The so-called golden age of RuneScape was 2005-2007ish. ;)

Lol, you don't know the good ol' days if you think 2008 was the best. The so-called golden age of RuneScape was 2005-2007ish. ;)

I made my first account back in 03-04. After about 15 minutes of gameplay I wanted to shoot myself. It was just that terrible. lol

If they could make RS for DS that would be sweet.

Back