Runescape

So I'm finally able to play this again now that I have a moderately good computer. Runs smooth. But I left my character a long ass time ago at level 94, I logged on now and it is level 150. Dafuq happened?

So I'm finally able to play this again now that I have a moderately good computer. Runs smooth. But I left my character a long ass time ago at level 94, I logged on now and it is level 150. Dafuq happened?

Evolution of combat changed how combat level is calculated.

99 defence and you are level 200. Level 200 is maximum at the moment. While level 4 is minimum.

Evolution of combat changed how combat level is calculated.

99 defence and you are level 200. Level 200 is maximum at the moment. While level 4 is minimum.

Wow really?
Do they really have to make everything worse...

They are gaining almost 1 vote every second now, pretty sick.

So if I were to, say, get a membership again...
Best way of making money ingame nowadays?

My 407K ain't going to get me far.

And what would you suggest killing for the best profit?
Ganodermic beasts are very easy to kill, but you'd need 95 slayer first.

EDIT: Skilling as always is a decent way to make money, but it's much slower, typically more in the 200k-400k/hour range.

So if I were to, say, get a membership again...
Best way of making money ingame nowadays?

My 407K ain't going to get me far.
Well the BEST way of making money ingame is botting or merchanting. Then there's bossing, and all the semi-stable old methods, then the few bugs that come out that JaGeX patch in a few days.

Well the BEST way of making money ingame is botting or merchanting. Then there's bossing, and all the semi-stable old methods, then the few bugs that come out that JaGeX patch in a few days.
Merching is good money, but you can't really do that with 407k.

I went back and did my old method and got around 70K in one run of Herbs from under Edgeville. Seems to work nicely. Grimy Dwarf Weed sells 8K a piece on the GE.

How exactly does Merching work?

Now up to 490K. This is going to take a while. Also, only lvl 35 in slayer

I went back and did my old method and got around 70K in one run of Herbs from under Edgeville. Seems to work nicely. Grimy Dwarf Weed sells 8K a piece on the GE.

How exactly does Merching work?

Now up to 490K. This is going to take a while. Also, only lvl 35 in slayer
Merching, you shouldn't worry about for quite a while.

What's your mining/fishing/woodcutting levels? There will always be reliable ways to make money with those skills if you don't have a lot of resources already.

Merching, you shouldn't worry about for quite a while.

What's your mining/fishing/woodcutting levels? There will always be reliable ways to make money with those skills if you don't have a lot of resources already.
53, 58, 66 respectively

Wow really?
Do they really have to make everything worse...
Oh mah gawd they make numbers different! So horrible!

AAAAAH Horrible!!
9834842_2.jpg

AAAAAH Horrible!!
9834842_2.jpg
Well, the current combat system doesn't show in the slightest how high leveled a player actually is. A 138 pretty much meant that they were maxed in pretty much all combat skills, but now it's only made so that new players can "advance" more quickly, masking their noobiness with a bigger number.

AAAAAH Horrible!!
9834842_2.jpg

Lol.

Actually I do hate larger numbers in games like these.
Just like WoW, from 5-8k hp to 300k+ hp,
or from Lvl:60 to Lvl:90 and probably Lvl:100 soon...

Hate it! :(

So I need a better platebody for defense. What would you guys suggest for a reasonably priced body? My current: Granite Body... Yeah...

Back