Runescape

Well, the current combat system doesn't show in the slightest how high leveled a player actually is. A 138 pretty much meant that they were maxed in pretty much all combat skills, but now it's only made so that new players can "advance" more quickly, masking their noobiness with a bigger number.
You imply like this matters.

No, it's more around the fact of how much it impresses others, correct? Simply sheathe your weapon, tada, you impress others with your total skill level which I personally find more impressive then someone with high combat. Also, you're gonna have to come to terms with the fact that combat level in any case is not impress anymore.

The climb is slow, but so far today I've made 1.2M profit and still going. Herbs work well, but it takes a while.

So the game has been finished by s u o m i. He reached max xp at all skills. Will Jagex increase the max xp capacity for the skills? Or will there be more skills soon?

Btw, flipping (kind of merching) is my favorite. I started with 150k and after about 2 hours in total of flipping I have now 1,7 M.

About the money making method, the best way would be merchanting/PvM/PvP if you don't feel like killing the games economy and participating in gambling. It's sad to say this, but at this point in time gambling is the most efficient way to make money, whether you like it or not. I started playing and stopped again shortly before the EOC was released, as I found it killed any fun I had with the combat system and gambling ended up devaluing making a profit with skilling, so I have no clue on whether Jagex have done anything to circumvent the gambling problem that has hit runescape in the past two years or so although from their track record, anything that will halt gambling being implemented since the time I've left is likely.

They should reset the current live game gold and items.

The only 2 reasons I might play 2007 version is if its $5 and not $15 a month, and because I like the fact everyone starts from lvl 3 again, adds some competition. At the moment someone gets max/comp cape every 30 minutes >.> not even fun

I would be for it.
I have 500m or so, and it is not a lot at all.

So the game has been finished by s u o m i. He reached max xp at all skills. Will Jagex increase the max xp capacity for the skills? Or will there be more skills soon?

Btw, flipping (kind of merching) is my favorite. I started with 150k and after about 2 hours in total of flipping I have now 1,7 M.

2 skills are planned for 2013. One gatehring and the other one, whatever the other one is, cant think of the word XD

The game has not been finished by Suomi, he might have 5b xp, but he has not done all the side shit.

The most complete, beside in experience, is Castle_Wars. He is crazy, he does like everything that comes out, all mini game rewards and shit...

Back