Runescape

Decided to log on for the first time in a long time... I'm dirt poor, I know. I spent all of my money getting 99 fletching and magic. I used to get my money by smithing addy bars at the dwarven forge, or whatever it's called, I don't remember. Anyways, I may start playing again, how many T9k members still play? Also, what the hell happened to the combat level system?

Here's my last account I invested time into, he was my ranged tank that I would pvp with, mostly in f2p.
anaxo last logon.png

Anaxo stats.png

And here's a narb account that used to be my main way before Anaxo, but was stolen then recovered. The only thing I like about him is the 2005 Christmas hats and scarves :p
1 jester1 last played.png

1 jester1 stats.png

1 jester1 bank.png

Decided to log on for the first time in a long time... I'm dirt poor, I know. I spent all of my money getting 99 fletching and magic. I used to get my money by smithing addy bars at the dwarven forge, or whatever it's called, I don't remember. Anyways, I may start playing again, how many T9k members still play? Also, what the hell happened to the combat level system?

Here's my last account I invested time into, he was my ranged tank that I would pvp with, mostly in f2p.
View attachment 143160
View attachment 143162

And here's a narb account that used to be my main way before Anaxo, but was stolen then recovered. The only thing I like about him is the 2005 Christmas hats and scarves :p
View attachment 143157
View attachment 143158
View attachment 143159
Refer to this post for anything you missed and people on t9k that still play
The game has probably progressed a fuck ton since the last time you played. If you are confused as to why screen shots from the game from back in the day (2007) are posted it is because they are playing old school, which are servers released by jagex that are run by a 3-4 j mod dev team that at release were the way the game was back in August 13th 2007. http://oldschool.runescape.com/oldschool_index

From release to now a lot has been added to Old School and all if it was added based on a polling system, like literally every update be it miniscule or big is polled before it gets developed/put into game.

In terms of the main game a whole lot has been in added that I couldn't summarize it all if i tried. Like really, here is a list of all the updates:
http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Update:Game_updates

Heres a list of significant updates and explained:
http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1550660-back-from-a-break-heres-what-you-missed-updated-070813/

if you wanna contact any of us ingame, my rsn is 'rsmv2you', antecus is 'anxe' and bored is 'the mean faggot pmod' but really it's 'Clooker'

And the combat system was changed due to eoc which was a change to the combat system. The combat lvl is based off highest cmb skill (att, str, mage, range, pray etc.) and your def lvl + 2. So if I had 99 def and 99 mage Id have 200. If I had 50 def and 50 mage Id have 102 combat.

It is being changed soon however to a more complicated but more balanced one based on the original 138 system.

WU9yyfm.jpg
7DD3h.png

7DD3K.png

1. Crappiest bank ever
2. My skills and ranks
3. My personal records (in a day)

EDIT: I doubt it has tradeable value over 200m XD

When I became a member I was a little derp and named my character 'Master Chang'. Never before have I regretted such a decision.

If you go to the main website, you can login, go to account settings, and you can change your name once every 28 days.
BUT you still have to login with your old account details

BTW: I play mainly oldschool, and my username is "Lucifer Elir"

Back