• Everquest 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lineage 2

• Final Fantasy XI / XIV

• Total voters
Diamond bow wooden sword i don't like MMO's
:facepalm: WAY to much MineCraft. That's a Dragon scimitar and a Magic Longbow shooting a Rune arrow.
How did no one correct him on this ._. .. I used to play RS, quit since then. Doing what I do now for a job slowed me down a lot and I couldn't continue holding my position in the records, which is why I kept playing because it was more of a competition then than it was a game. Now that I look back, I'm glad I quit... But I still miss it :(

:facepalm: WAY to much MineCraft. That's a Dragon scimitar and a Magic Longbow shooting a Rune arrow.
How did no one correct him on this ._. .. I used to play RS, quit since then. Doing what I do now for a job slowed me down a lot and I couldn't continue holding my position in the records, which is why I kept playing because it was more of a competition then than it was a game. Now that I look back, I'm glad I quit... But I still miss it :(

You were in the top high scores? Whats your RS name?

Runescape Accounts: Shadserpent is my main, but lately i've been using MotorKat
Combat Lvls: Main is lvl 81, other is lvl 42 47
Years of Experience: on and off since 2002, so around 9 years
Clan Chat: Typically I hang around in Dungeon Tour, occasionally random chats

I guess I've stuck to playing Runescape for all these years mainly because it was free, and for the one month I did have a membership it was from the help of a friend ^^;

Held #1 for 2 and a half weeks when Summoning came out. Was in the top 20 for 99 Summoning as well.
I see I'm talking to a former diehard RS player. :cool:
I can easily see how Runescape would interfere with life. You must have no-lifed!

Meh, relaxed player of RS. Although I did spend a couple weeks on firemaking to no-life it to 99, but that's because of listening to Fire Water Burn too much I think... Anyways RS name in my sig, and really don't add too many people so don't feel bad if ya add me and name doesn't pop up til I turn on privy...

I've seen that name before. Did you use to hang out in one of the worlds in Varrock a lot?

@Creeper Yeah.... I stopped at 87 Dung. My lowest level lol :|

Who doesn't hang out in varrock, but yea I would hang around now and then (I'm bored it's what I do >.<) back when I was thinking of taking a break from RS. Course I'm mainly on Funorb lately and casually do some merching on RS.

Upgraded RS account to members just a week ago, add me add me add me!!! Username is Macmaukka in case somebody didn't know :duke:

I'm suprised Rsmv hasn't jumped on this thread, considering he makes Runescape videos and stuff.

My turn:
Username: Yuppo7 (hooray for really shit first names!)
CB: 7
Experience: about a week and a bit, only played 'cos friends were, got bored.

:trollface:

Well, I r newbie in RuneScape still.
Username: Bery
Combat is 103.
Experience: 5 years or so.
Proudest Achievement: Meh poledancin' cape :)

Well, I r newbie in RuneScape still.
Username: Bery
Combat is 103.
Experience: 5 years or so.
Proudest Achievement: Meh poledancin' cape :)
103 Combat is like the kind of people I have in my friends list. (Really, over half of my friends list is 100 combat+)

I'm suprised Rsmv hasn't jumped on this thread, considering he makes Runescape videos and stuff.

My turn:
Username: Yuppo7 (hooray for really shit first names!)
CB: 7
Experience: about a week and a bit, only played 'cos friends were, got bored.

:trollface:
oi, you should add my names to your friends list there :p

Back