Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Everquest 2

• Lineage 2

• Final Fantasy XI / XIV

• Total voters
I played runescape for a while, but since I had no idea what I was doing I was walking around, with all these level 1900000 people walking around me going N00b!N00b!
*wavy color text* suck it noob!

Very discouraging haha

I played runescape for a while, but since I had no idea what I was doing I was walking around, with all these level 1900000 people walking around me going N00b!N00b!

Very discouraging haha
That was you? Sorry man, I just needed to show off my pretty color texts!

how do you do color text and how do you make it wavy?

And it probably wasn't you
I completely forgot... I would have to play and experiment with it for a while, have not done it in a long time.

It is along the lines of wave1: BlaBlaBla etc. I think that's sorta what you have to do.

Feel free to visit my friend chat.

Just connect to "Rops" on the friend chat tab.

For now, I'm :foreveralone: in my friend chat.

ALLLLLLLL RRRRRIIIIIIGGGGHHHHHTTTTTYYYYYY.
New Acc.
wolfblitz200
I know, wolf wolf wolf. Blah blah blah
Add me as a friend :p

Very discouraging haha
Hmm, I recall seeing a party of members spamming 'N00b' all over Lumby once...

I just thought I would alert everyone who plays RuneScape, that it may have gotten hacked, cause now my computer has a bunch of viruses and that is the only slightly concerning site that might have done it.

I just thought I would alert everyone who plays RuneScape, that it may have gotten hacked, cause now my computer has a bunch of viruses and that is the only slightly concerning site that might have done it.
No, RuneScape was not hacked. Your computer getting "a bunch of viruses" is most likely because of your lack of common sense, as evidenced by you bumping a three-year-old thread. Download and run Malwarebytes. Afterwards, ensure you are running an antivirus program, and stop being an idiot.

Back