• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sebastian ~ The town across the sea.

name: you know this(with a zero and not an o)
experience: void-walker
previous towns: s9k1, s9k1, s9k1, haven, temple of the void
seasick: no... i love the taste of saltwater spraying in my face and rocking back and forth in 30ft swells. I am an ex-sailor.

I get citizenship by default. Make it happen so I don't have to keep logging in on the rare occasions I do to be the foreveralone veteran in a sea of foreveralone nubs.
You can come over to my town "cerealshores".
I'll hook you up with a slot in my dungeon. I'll even customize a pair of handcuffs in there for you. It'll be pink with dildo patterns all over it.

Hello im Twn3
I would love to get into Sebastian
Ive been playing in classic for a while, but im kinda a noob at survival
If i get in to the town, It will be my first time ever
house 3.jpg
This is a house ive built in classic
i get seasick sometimes

username: Ekgladiator
previous experience in minecraft: play a fuckton of classic, and trying to get into survival more. also have dabbled in tekkit but Im new to it all.
previous towns: I have none unless you count the cozy cottage in my single player survival
screenshot of recent build. https://t9k.me/1V5 that is a gallery of all my classic builds :)
A0AZI.png

so that is my cottage in survival single player I have the basic settup that suits my needs atm it has a zombie protection enterence a wheat, suger cain, and animal farm I spawned next to a double ravene so I just set up camp near it :)
do you get seasick?: yo dawg I heard you get seasick so I built my town near the sea so you can get seasick while getting seasick

-username: littlespedve467
-previous experience in minecraft?: 400 hours in Minecraft Classic and many hours of single player Tekkit
-previous towns?: None
-screenshot of recent build.: Pics at the bottom (In Cool world in Minecraft Classic, i got a bit bored)
-do you get seasick?: No, not at all. :D

5kqpz.jpg
ZtJUh.jpg

-username: littlespedve467
-previous experience in minecraft?: 400 hours in Minecraft Classic and many hours of single player Tekkit
-previous towns?: None
-screenshot of recent build.: Pics at the bottom (In Cool world in Minecraft Classic, i got a bit bored)
-do you get seasick?: No, not at all. :D

5kqpz.jpg
ZtJUh.jpg
Why can I not like this twice?

-username - rileyper
-previous experience in minecraft? - alpha
-previous towns? - dj jetmikes DJVILLE
-screenshot of recent build. - don't have one handy i remember making an awesome shy guy in classic a little over a year ago.
-do you get seasick? no but i got crabs as imaged in page one in this thread

-username - rileyper
-previous experience in minecraft? - alpha
-previous towns? - dj jetmikes DJVILLE
-screenshot of recent build. - don't have one handy i remember making an awesome shy guy in classic a little over a year ago.
-do you get seasick? no but i got crabs as imaged in page one in this thread
you're already a part of the town :D. Now start posting more crab pics!

Back