• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Sebastian ~ The town across the sea.

Bored

sebastian12.jpg

Ohai all T9Kers out there! Welcome to the official thread of Sebastian! We are a bustling metropolis between spawn and the condo plots, we are always looking for more people who enjoy the thrills of adventure and living on the edge. If you feel up to the voyage across the small sea that separates us from the rest of the world, drop on by and ask any of our fine residents for info about the town and how to join.

~~~Recent News~~~

Adding some town walls and getting the crews back together for long-standing projects that are going on through-out town. Northern town plots are open to free development with the only notion that no 'unusual' structures are built (like a stacked jungle tree...) and please try to make sure that the structures do not cross over multiple plots as permissions would be very hard to adjust for such circumstances. Undercity project is going pretty well, plot permissions are still set for above-ground town purposes so if you do wish to help please confine to your underground portion and we will adjust roads/etc. to conform to your building. Let's make this happen ladies and gents!

Progress progress progress!!! Town plots have been opening up to resident development and the undercity is almost ready for the cement to be poured down and an empire to rise from the depths. After a short side trip with Tekkit misadventures I am back to focus on pulling some of the projects back together and get some new ones started, the railway from WH to Sebastian is finished, the mastercraft builds that our artisans have been working on for months are near completion, and crabbie's retirement home foundation has a location now (jk crabbie :)) Keep it going ladies and gents!

Well as you can see, new town thread!!! And the town name has been changed from the temporary name of eRror to Sebastian. More to come in news so stay tuned! Also not too much into projects currently due to the server disconnection hiccups. All residents please still vote at the t9k.me/vote and donate any funds that you wish to donate to the town via the in-game command "/money pay daboredgamer (amount)" and thank you in advance for contributing to the town. :)

~~~Town Pictures~~~​
(Coming Soon!!!)​

Applicants need to answer the following in this thread:

-username
-previous experience in minecraft?
-previous towns?
-screenshot of recent build.
-do you get seasick?

Mayor of Sebastian

Daboredgamer​

Current Residents: (includes honorary residents.)​
_Joostb, 1Creator34, 99SOR, Alyyiah, Ambidextrous, anakinfu, ARMAGEDDEON92, Azeroth10, bboy1425, bengalclaw, BenTheWis, bhamwildcat, blu35p4rr0w, bobtheawesomeone, cacher97, calebhess, carrot04, cotin, crabbie1, Crafteroftemines, csimiami14, deadman357, Ekgladiator, FGHIK, ForsakenChief, Forsakenguy, foxzm, fox_news, Girls_Is_Awesome, hajile12345, jesseashby, jishent, JJKoshane, jrkblockdude, jrl51592, jslam01, konflakes, littlespedve467, lolakuti, Maester_Squishy, Marioman543216, mavado7, Mayooonaise, medic112, Memetics, mightythedj23, MrFrog90, nettech09, Night_Wolfex, NobleR3con, Nomnom421, Nutshell1, oozinator, peegee84, quazymoodo, rileyper, Rufus_the_Miner, Sasquatch_Legend, Sean1995, Shadowfox19961, Skryter, Steaktonight, stopthehacks, stringboyz, SunFireDragon, Teslabomb, tofurkey, Top_of_the_World, Twn3, Unismurfsity, WhasaMinecraft, willrut123, Xecutioner91890, Yuvinator

Town Neighbors:
kirai, worldhub, killingfloor

Again feel free to talk to any of our fine residents about town tours!

As soon as I read the thread title, I thought to myself: "I wonder if this town was named after that crab in the Little Mermaid."

Great name. :thumbsup:

Meh can't do anything about the image resize looking derpy for the logo, but yea..... The name was the majority vote from residents and majority vote from the original assistants of the town of Maridia (our previous town.) Again a lot of great names were suggested and there were plenty that could have won the vote. I appreciate all the input from all the residents who recommended/voted through this process.

~Bored

Random image of Riley eating crabs!!!

20120410211417-e57f8bbd-me.jpg

So when are your town and worldhub going to finish the rails?
Haven't seen progress for the last 2 days.

If money for the plots is the problem, then I can't help,
But if permissions are a problem for instance those from angrycat, that might be something different.
My town does have permission to build near it, if given the permission from worldhub2 and nothingtoseehere, then in time ( as a 1 man voting town doesn't gather credits that fast ) I would be able to make a connection between worldhub and worldhub2.

Well we are still waiting on our town railmaster to return from a short emergency situation. Please understand that we are working at a steady pace to get the rail line completed (also working on a redesign that was presented to me by WH to further beautify the rail system.) Please have patience and also understand that we are working with other neighboring towns to go forward with this great undertaking.

~Bored

Also we are working on how to give others free access to this system AND protect minecarts from any malicious theft.

well, I was just offering to help if you are unable to contact a certain town on route of the track.
I'm currently the only one who has permission to claim land nearby 1 of those towns.
I'm not that much in a hurry to use it myself, My town is at a short walk distance from the worldhub, and while I do have a condo plot, I havent even visited that certain area.

Hey, I'd like to help finish the intercontinental rail-bridge If I could. Or There could be an underground project with a two way rail on the sea bed which has glass surrounding it. That would be quite aesthetically pleasing. Anyways, Credits/materials; consider me a benefactor.

The rail problem right now is- apart from me running out of rails (both powered and non-) Worldhub snatched up all the plots beyond the end of ours, so even if I had all the rails in the universe I couldn't go any farther in that direction. Waiting on plots to be bought for the condo connector. All in due time, my good sir.

Hmm very interesting Mayooonaise, did you get on the survival server lately?

Back