Show us your "Battlestation"

2013-04-16 13.30.31.png

I might post a picture of my battlestation but it's pretty much my floor. My computer ,monitor, laptop and printer are all on the floor... :c

hey thee_pro got a question for ya mate. I see the Blackhawk holster, what do you carry if you don't mind my asking? Also what size is that? I don't think I've seen anything larger than the two I have, but then again I haven't really searched outside of where I got mine.

hey thee_pro got a question for ya mate. I see the Blackhawk holster, what do you carry if you don't mind my asking? Also what size is that? I don't think I've seen anything larger than the two I have, but then again I haven't really searched outside of where I got mine.
Wyoming Arms Parker, 10mm semi-auto, 1911 style w/ 5" barrel.

O gotchya, is it one of the ones that functions 100%, or is it one of the others that everyone hates the company for? I've read mixed reviews on them... Looks like a nice one though.

Shopped and fake. If this were your table it'd be covered with dragon dildos and lube. Also I've seen quite alot of shops in my time and I can tell by the pixels that its shopped.
Don't go around these forums, posting my secrets and shizzle...

O gotchya, is it one of the ones that functions 100%, or is it one of the others that everyone hates the company for? I've read mixed reviews on them... Looks like a nice one though.
Its one of the ones that only malfunctions with cheap crappy ammo, such as PMC Bronze or Blazers. Otherwise it works 100% of the time and is very reliable.

well that's awesome! glad to hear you got yourself a reliable one then. I wonder if that was people's issue is they were just using crappy ammo which will jam up in almost any gun.

And you need a new desk! You have no where to put your legs!

That awful feeling when your knees are up against something solid and you have to overreach to type. But I assume its done intentionally to reduce watching internet purn cuz it increases screen-to-face distance.

Back