Steal the chicken game

w00tw00

RULES!
-Steal the chicken by doing anything you can imagine to steal it.
-NO EATING the chicken or KILLING IT!
-Have fun​

*Throws chicken in the distance watching out for team9000 users*

*Steals the chocolate milk and feeds it to a cat, causing the poor thing to regurgitate it in a disgusting manner (aka. puke it out)*

*Creates the most advanced robot ever, calls it "stealchicken3000", steals the vomit, robot restores the chicken, chicken is alive again*

*Creates the most advanced robot ever, calls it "stealchicken3000", steals the vomit, robot restores the chicken, chicken is alive again*
I direct a 500kV arc towards the stealchicken3000, shorting out it's battery and permanently frying every electronic device in 10km. I then pick up the chicken and shuffle away with it, power line still dangling behind me, so I have to shuffle to avoid step voltage.

trips gurw and catches chicken and uses a space time distortion device and returns self and chicken to world of foxzm

trips gurw and catches chicken and uses a space time distortion device and returns self and chicken to world of foxzm
I construct a wormhole, destroying the dimension that the world of foxzm resides in, returning the chicken to my secret underground obsidian bunker, and backflip at 88.8 miles per hour to travel 400 years into the future with the chicken.

*holds out my hat upside down, allowing the chicken to sit inside said hat is I make a quick escape through the trees*

Mates with the chicken, creating 9001 baby chickens and hides them around the Universe.

Asks scotty to beam one of those chickens into my mothership
Scotty isn't there
Scotty already caught a chicken
Nobody can find scotty anymore
Theft failed

Effectively catches a universal chicken
Hugs it
Falls on it
Subsequently creates the world first chicken pancake
Eats chicken pancake
Stomach theft proof

Back