Steal the chicken game

Effectively catches a universal chicken
Hugs it
Falls on it
Subsequently creates the world first chicken pancake
Eats chicken pancake
Stomach theft proof
Disects Miguel, steals half digest chicken pancake, eats it again.

Buys a flatten chicken
Uses airpump to unflatten chicken
Chicken explodes
Chicken bits everywhere
New McNuggets at McDonalds

Doesn't know which one is , neither which parts belong to the original chicken anymore, therefore invests in craftermines shop, building up a series of shops, wait to gain enough money to build a timemachine, travels back in time to the point where the first chicken evolved, since the chicken obviously came first, kill all it's congeners and take it with me back to the future, successfully stealing the very first and only chicken still alive.

Steals DerDo's chicken, takes time machine, returns the chicken to it's own time, thus restarting the game and restoring peace and balance to the world.

builds many franchises and builds a corporate island for the flat chicken steak restaurant employees, begins genetic testing, test chicken gets out and bite person, zombie apocalypse, suicide after saying, "what have i done"

kills all zombies and burns crafterofmines's body in disgust, then taking the test chicken and removes the zombie virus from it's genetics to keep any remaining survivors from getting bitten, thus saving the world

Meanwhile, in hell.....

Zombieslayergirl's evil twin uses the trapped Gia as a scratching post for her cats

Takes the chicken and shoves it down shirt..
I win?!
2n6JByI.gif

(Has 1 notification.)
:D
Unismurfsity has replied to the thread Steal the Chicken Game
:(

*Blows the computer up and bashes w00tw00's head with a bat, thus erasing his mortal form from this game*

*Takes the chicken and runs*

Meanwhile, in hell......

Gia dies of kitty scratches, thus erasing her mortal form from this game.....

suicide after saying, "what have i done"

Thus erasing your mortal form from this game....

(I'm the game's grim reaper xD)

*Medic heals me, and a rainbow hobo teleports me to chicken, there I steal the chicken from mightythedj23. I then get out my chicken fryer having to wait 30 min before I can finally make a fried chicken*

At that point Lady Gaga appears dancing the Macarena and singing Come and Get It
Steals fried chicken and eats it
Eats bones as well
Stars in KFC commercial

Plot twist: was actually commercial for a funeral parlour
Lady Gaga is embalmed
Whilst the funeral director is distracted, Vorsprung makes off with Lady Gaga's innards
(which has obviously been scooped out of her body during the embalming process
god you are scrubs)
Vorsprung shapes innards into chicken-shaped mass
Chicken-shaped mass is injected with stem cells
Vorsprung watches the entire 5 seasons of Breaking Bad
Gains chemistry knowledge
Chicken-shaped mass gives birth to an egg
Science bitch
Egg turns into a chicken
Chicken smells good
Vorsprung grabs chicken by the neck and confuses its internal gyroscope
Chicken is frozen in time