Steal the chicken game

*Pushes w00tw00 down a cliff (Wilhelm scream is heard), thus erasing his mortal form from this game..... again*

*Takes chicken and turns it into a kiddie copter, allowing people to ride on it for a fee, thus becoming the richest person in the world"

It ended for Skryter for not reading the rules. Not for us.

*Takes Unismurfsity's shirt off and throws it in a lava lake and puts chicken into my computer hard drive, +9k TB

Yes, Because not reading the rules and changing the rules after my statement was made are the same thing. Starting a forum game that can be ended in a single post isn't productive.

Yes, Because not reading the rules and changing the rules after my statement was made are the same thing. Starting a forum game that can be ended in a single post isn't productive.

I really like how people like you can ruin just a little game for everyone.

I use my satanist buddha magic to spawn an egg from the belly of a pregnant dragon like in those hentai videos. Then it becomes the chicken.

I use my satanist buddha magic to spawn an egg from the belly of a pregnant dragon like in those hentai videos. Then it becomes the chicken.
Your chicken is faaaaake!

*Kills David's spawn of Satan*

*Makes pregnant dragon eat David, thus erasing his mortal form from this game.....*

*Still has real chicken*

Mwuhahahahahaha *cough* *cough*

Replaces chicken with a pillow with a well made fluffy chicken head.

Chicken theft succeeded, missing the nice pillow chicken though ;(

*Kidnaps Peter Griffin and makes him fart on DerDo's face, thus erasing his mortal form from this game....*

*Steals chicken and runs like hell*

*doesn't believe that much in God, vanishing him from said game, steal as many chickens as possible and jumps through the trees*

*Shoots Lukeperson6 in the face, thus erasing his mortal form from this game......*

*Shoots Mightythedj23 in the left leg*

*Takes all the chickens and hides them between breasts*

Traps luke in a cat cage and throws it into a river. Grabs the chicken and runs around the earth til is in a place that not even the Grim Reaper knew about.

Back