Steal the chicken game

I claim one of the remaining 2,999,999,999,999 chickens and name him Leonardo. Thank you Jaryeth! I then make Leonardo my blood brother and teach him to wield swords and craft them.

I tear your balony pony's heart out, like Kano, and then reach in a second time and take the chicken. Then I kick the chicken througha portal to Outworld, it's Shao Kahn's problem now...

I hide the remaining 2.9billion chickens in T.A.R.D.I.S (phyros is going to be so mad, I stole the real one and not that cardboard thing)

I turn off the T.A.R.D.I.S Location Imitator. Summon the TARDIS around the chickens, then push jareth out, then fly into the universe with the real chickens, making them my companion, only to loose 2,999,999,998 chickens to some Daleks. Thus leaving one chicken, which is mine.

I get Spock to get inside your Tardis and destroy it from the inside then I take the real chicken and put it in my master ball!

The T.AR.D.I.S takes you to where you need to go, back to when there where 3 billion chickens. When your chicken hops out of the T.A.R.D.I.S he gets lost. Phyros steps out to look for it, while in that time I hopped in the T.A.R.D.I.S and set the coordinates to the town of Christmas which sets up the events that lead to your death until November. I then with my 3,000,000,000,001 chickens write a message down to my self in the future to steal your T.A.R.D.I.S and set the course to back when there were 3 billion chickens before you push me out. On the way most of the chickens die, thus completing the timeline before a paradox is created. I now have two chickens one future chicken the other a present chicken. I now hire captain jack to send those two chickens back in time to before people stole chickens.

*edit come on babybacon really, you beat me ok so... nothing really changed. Because of this babybacon never got the T.A.R.D.I.S or the chicken.

I activate my magic card, SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT! Now Jaryeth can't attack for 3 turns and all of his monsters are revealed. Using my Sword Hunter, I destroy Captain Jack (Thus increasing his attack points to 2650), then I use my Summoned Skull to destroy the future chicken and finish my turn by activating Change of Heart on your present chicken. The chicken is now mine, and Jaryeth can't attack me for 3 turns.

I attack with Big Furry Monster, tap all necessary 13 Black Mana, swing for 99, send all your monsters to the graveyard, and return Chicken to my hand. Then I place a Invisibility Aura on Chicken, making it invisible to all. After that, I run away cackling with the invisible chicken, careful not to trip on anything.

While looking down trying not to trip, you run into my frying pan. The chicken albeit invisible was not silent and I managed to pick it up. I then make a tin foil hat, place it on my head. Then I give the cackling chicken mind-control powers. (How many of you guys are so paranoid you keep a tin foil hat in your basement?) Thus the chicken is mine and you are all the chickens slaves.

I attack to destroy the Mind Control Aura. Then I take the chicken while you are looking and paranoid about government spies in your head. I take the chicken, run to the Factory, throw the chicken into the scanner and the chicken and I get virtualised and go to Lyoko, with no danger ever there.

Suddenly, a Megatank rolls up (because that's the COOLEST monster in that show) and blasts that chicken, thus bringing him back into the real world. Once there, I deliver it to Megatron, who then delivers it to Frank West, who then delivers it Batman, who then delivers it to Phoenix Wright, who then delivers it to NERV, who then has it thrown to the moon, where Zod kicks it back down to Earth, where it is saved by Ultraman, who then delivers it to the ghost of Stonewall Jackson, who then delivers it NAHMEN JAYDEN, who then delivers it Cooler (Freiza's brother), who then delivers it to George Constanza, who then delivers it to Mike Rowe, who then delivers it to babybacon.

Wait a minute...

Suddenly Bishouen Space Jesus descends from space (and/or heaven) and spears the living fuck outta your chicken family, safe for one egg. While you were still in shock and awe, I yoink the last egg.

Now we play the waiting game...

(Also how dare you give me Oatmeal Raisin!)

So being the walrus know for the sexy legs alive, I grace your pitiful life with a roundhouse kick to your face as I take the egg and use the blood leaking from your nose to instantly hatch... [THE BLOOD CHICKEN/b]

So being the walrus know for the sexy legs alive, I grace your pitiful life with a roundhouse kick to your face as I take the egg and use the blood leaking from your nose to instantly hatch... [THE BLOOD CHICKEN/b]
(Goes to steal The Blood Chicken, realizes it's in /b.

Gg.

(proceeds to flee)

Using the power of the stand Mandom, I turn time back 6 posts...which brings us back to:

I attack to destroy the Mind Control Aura. Then I take the chicken while you are looking and paranoid about government spies in your head. I take the chicken, run to the Factory, throw the chicken into the scanner and the chicken and I get virtualised and go to Lyoko, with no danger ever there.

Being friends with Aelita she allowed me to virtualize myself I then sneek up on pyrhos and time him to a tree .then I take the chicken throw it at Brant for not letting me attack

I summon a great beast to defend him.
killer_rabbit.jpg

i take the chicken and feast upon him, but get food poisoning thus throwing up his remains, i carfully bury them in the pet graveyard and go to bed. when i awake the chickens grave is empty, his remains are gone. dear god what have i done

Back