Steal the chicken game

*does not steal the chicken, since DerDo stole the decoy one. Carries on playing Jenga with the real chicken."

The chicken suddenly pulls on a zippper on it's body, revealing me inside the chicken costume. Ha, I was the chicken. MEEEEEE, all along... MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Chicken theft succeded?! *derp

Walks uo behind derdo and knocks him/her out with giant lollipop hammer. I take the chicken and the the chicken costume and put it on.

Chicken is hidden within chicken costume, thus causing chickenception. No one will ever know.

Has been the chicken throughout this whole ordeal, and demands justice!

Tries to start a revolution but I am really just an ordinary chicken. *derp face*

Is released from prison and steals Marioman543216 and turns him into a chicken.

Then DerDo is caught and goes to prison because why not. :p

And the I just leave the prison because why not... I mean, what have I done anyways?!?
Lure Aqua into a gambling game, I cheat and retrieve the chicken.

trips ClawfulKitty up with a banana (Old school style ;) )

and grabs the chicken as he drops it, and goes home, puts it in an enclosure in the garden, and drinks some chocolate milk.

Flipper slaps kitty and says "I'M A WALRUS!"
Takes chicken and returns it to its mum, and collects the $3,000,000 reward

Jokes on kitty, I got the reward!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAhue.

Sends a flock of chickens dressed as duck to confuse kitty on which one is the the real duck.

smells the real duck and eats all the others
I put my scent on the chicken :3
runs away to hell and jumps in lava/ I got force field

Goes to hell dressed as a seal because nobody would wonder why a seal would be in hell :3

Swims through lava and steals kitty and the chicken, but leave the chicken thin the lave for some homestyle dinner :D

Back