Steam Summer Sale 2014

Anaxo

Questions and discussion for all things Steam Summer sale 2014

My original question :
Skyrim Legendary Edition is currently on steam until June 30th for 40% off, which means it is $23.99 right now. Is there any chance of the legendary edition making it onto a flash sale or is it safe to buy it now? I mean, I know I've seen just the base game on sale for 7.49, but I don't remember seeing the Legendary Edition for 75% off before.

I've played through Skyrim with two different characters, but never actually owned the game. Also never played any of the DLC's before.

I know, I'm just anxious to play the DLCs because I haven't yet :eek:
tumblr_static_banner_p2.jpg

That, so much.

Also be careful, Gaben is a fickle master.

One time I sunk like 30 bucks into a Civ collection, then it turned out that it was a Flash sale the next day, which sold for 15.
Really, just wait for Flash sales and last day of the sale, that's what I'm doing this time.

For those who want it and want to participate in the game nights: Terraria is $2 for the next 14 and a half hours.
Thanks for letting me know, I remember when guns of icarus was on sale for super cheap and I almost bought it but ended up siding against it. Then the very next day a Guns of Icarus game night was announced... I was kinda pissed.

Also : Next I'm waiting for Civ 5 complete edition to go on daily or flash sale, since I only have the base game.

Once again, solely for the 5 people who lack the game here, Terraria is still $2 USD for a little under 17 hours.

EDIT: Also, I have two coupons for 25% off of Pixel Piracy. Anyone willing to exchange anything for one of them (Preferably not another coupon.)

Once again, solely for the 5 people who lack the game here, Terraria is still $2 USD for a little under 17 hours.

EDIT: Also, I have two coupons for 25% off of Pixel Piracy. Anyone willing to exchange anything for one of them (Preferably not another coupon.)
I'll gift you my pixel piracy coupon for yours :p

in all seriousness some other fun games you should check out are awesomenauts and FTL. at $2.49 and $3.99 respectively.

I have also felt that other than a few games here and there I haven't really wanted to buy anything this year (granted money is an issue till friday)( and the sale is only on day 4)

I'll gift you my pixel piracy coupon for yours :p

in all seriousness some other fun games you should check out are awesomenauts and FTL. at $2.49 and $3.99 respectively.

I have also felt that other than a few games here and there I haven't really wanted to buy anything this year (granted money is an issue till friday)( and the sale is only on day 4)
Dude, there was a flash sale for Awesomenauts where it was $0.99. People really gotta check that shit every 8 hours.

Dude, there was a flash sale for Awesomenauts where it was $0.99. People really gotta check that shit every 8 hours.
oh I know, I already own it so I'm not too worried just letting other people know about it. But yes people need to check that shit.

before the current sale ends I would say kerbal space program, Guacamelee, and maybe simcity 4. these sales are gonna get replaced in 3 hours or so

Back