Strangest thing you've eaten?

I'd actually be open to try Balut.

Anyone ever sampled it?

If you're referring to pork blood, that's not the name for it. I was referring to a cuisine called dinuguan, in which one of its main ingredients is pork blood. Balut is a boiled developing duck that is still in its egg (yes, that means you've murdered and devoured a duck).

If you weren't referring to the blood, then no, I haven't sampled balut before.

If you're referring to pork blood, that's not the name for it. I was referring to a cuisine called dinuguan, in which one of its main ingredients is pork blood. Balut is a boiled developing duck that is still in its egg (yes, that means you've murdered and devoured a duck).

If you weren't referring to the blood, then no, I haven't sampled balut before.
Naturally, I was refering to Balut.

Which is why I said Balut.

I think that person has to be weird in order for it to count.

Then a person and I once bought a dog biscuit that i though was a ginger bread cookie and ate it. It was like eating a soft brick and sated like sugar frosting and meat.

Crocodile or Alligator it was in BBQ sauce so it was good

Shark meat... not a fishy as you would think.

"mystery stew" aka pig brain stew. i didn't know till it was too late. it's so delicious.

Asian or Thai food because you never know.

Rocky Mountain Oysters. I had a bite...tastes like beef.
Hehe, swing by Montana for the Teste Fest and you'll get All the Rocky Mountain Oysters...
And wet T-shirt contests. Its kind of a yearly crazy celebration here.

Anyone ever sampled it?
I'd probably play with the duck fetus inside the egg and give it a poignant monologue about how it only wanted to grow up into a fully-fledged being, right before devouring it whole... :confused:

O wait totally forgot... The topic of pork blood reminds me of some breakfast stuff my mom would get at Publix, Pork Scrapple, as the name implies it is a concoction of several different pork items from pork tongue to whatever else is considered 'waste' but still edible bits of pork. It tastes pretty good cooked on a griddle and smothered with syrup, but it's definitely one of those don't want to know what's in it type things.

One time my friend's mom gave me a rooster testicle and I thought it was just a chicken nugget and ate it. Only after eating it (it tasted like chicken) did I realize it was a testicle.

My Polish family eat authentic food that I assume they prep themselves because I have no idea where you buy *insert what looks like pressing your face on the keyboard here* in the US. I mean most of it is good, but I really can't stomach blood filled sausage anymore.

Shark & gator aren't as odd as you think. I've eaten plenty of it and it tastes really good. Don't fuck with the gross chemical filled alligators swimming in probably 75% of the lakes in Florida.

O wait totally forgot... The topic of pork blood reminds me of some breakfast stuff my mom would get at Publix, Pork Scrapple, as the name implies it is a concoction of several different pork items from pork tongue to whatever else is considered 'waste' but still edible bits of pork. It tastes pretty good cooked on a griddle and smothered with syrup, but it's definitely one of those don't want to know what's in it type things.
I eat scrapple regularly and it is awesome :D

I think the weirdest thing I've ever eaten was probably bee. It didn't really feel good. It was rather mad. Made me sick too. Friggin thing.

There was a Dirty Jobs episode where Mike Rowe made scrapple. Made from the best stuff on earth (DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID JUST THERE?).

....and I've eaten at several erotic diners.
FTFY

How about schnitzel
how-to-draw-schnitzel_1_000000000803_5.jpg
How is schnitzel strange

Anyone ever sampled it?
No. Just no.
I'm not religious and I find balut offensive on a religious level. It's literally the worst thing ever
It's just badness. Nope.
Negative.
No. Abort mission.

Back