• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

Is anyone struggling to get into any server? First i tried to get into StTheo's Vanilla Server, then i tried some other servers and with all of them, everyone stopped moving and nothing new appeared in the chat when me or anyone else spoke.

Not sure what's going on, so if anyone knows how i can fix this, it would be deeply appreciated as it is very annoying.

Cheers,

~YoFavouriteAquaTwig<3

Sometimes the others texts and my texts appear one minute later, chests open one minute later, blah blah. Could the problem be the same with you?

Sometimes the others texts and my texts appear one minute later, chests open one minute later, blah blah. Could the problem be the same with you?

That's whats happening with me.And i doesn't stop at one point, it keeps happening. I /back and get murdered by a zombie or a spider 1 second after the /back actually loads. I've just lost my second best stuffs so i'm officially broke since my other good bow was part of my invent at the time.

If the server is lagging that badly, don't log in. I'll be back tonight, as I currently have work. I'll post here when I get a chance to see what's wrong.

It's not the server. Appears to be a chunk-specific issue for certain clients. I go to the same chunks and see nothin unusual.

I don't like banning people, but I will not tolerate people breaking my rules and not paying a price. Also, only 4 people are banned. Two people are people that I've never heard of, and the other two are cacher97 and giotec.

Ahh Theo, I was trading gold for emeralds and it glitched and instead of giving me my emeralds it threw the gold into the villager's pen. I can't get close enough to pick it back up!
I'm pretty sure it's 24 gold that got thrown in.

Apparently items can have attributes. Holding or wearing an item with an attribute applies the attribute.

For example: Health.
2013-12-05_20.53.29.png

Can we have some armour like that? :O
Perhaps, but there are a couple of problems. Health resets to normal once you log in, so you have to wait for your health to regenerate. Also, you could be holding the armor instead of wearing it, and it would still apply the attribute without the possibility of the armor breaking.

I was also looking into making dark purple leather armor and giving it a crazy level of Unbreaking, but Unbreaking works differently with armor than with tools. You can't go above a 40% chance of not losing durability per hit. So no obsidian plate armor, unfortunately. Unless I can find a way to set the durability above the normal amount, that is...
What compass mod is that? It looks spectacular.
Zan's MiniMap

Not sure why it crashed, but it seems fine now. I edited the view-distance to be 8 instead of 10. Maybe that will alleviate some lag issues.

Right, i have huge problem.

Since about 2 days ago, whenever i log into your server and say anything, like hey for example, the chat only shows i've said that about 5 minutes later. So anything anyone says when i log in, 5 minutes later it all appears like it has all just been said in order. But, at spawn, I might say "hey", 5 minutes later it appears, and anything said when that appears, also appears 5 minutes later. So the chat, sky, fireworks etc are always 5 minutes behind. But, at Tyruthet, if i stay completely still, the time it takes for things to be normal is massively reduced. But, if i run from one side of my town to the other, and suddenly stop, everything takes a while to get back to normal, so the sky jolts and messages start to appear one by one. The same with enderpearls. This started on either the 3rd or 4th i think, so if anything changed within the last 3 days, i would like it to be changed back so i could actually play.

Hopefully 1.7 bukkit will fix this problem some how, but the problem is not my wi-fi, since it is only occurring on your server.

If you know how to fix this, thanks in advance.

If you need anymore information because my explanation is not good, don't hesitate to ask questions.

~AquaTwig

Back