• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

So this repairing plugin Theo has is gonna be worthless soon
I believe that I've already explained to you that the repair function is meant for the legendary items that require more than the anvil's max amount of xp to repair. And even if they can be repaired with an anvil in 1.8, given Bukkit's track record, it'll be a few weeks before 1.9 that we'll be able to get Bukkit for 1.8.

/repair full

Starts at 1000$. Scales up based on number of previous repairs on the item and damage done to the item.

/mybrand

wut

"wut" becomes "ಠ_ಠ"

protheanwut

"protheanwut" becomes "ಠಠ_ಠಠ"

Scoreboard

"Awesomeness" denotes you boss score. +1 for killing a boss zombie, +5 for killing a boss skeleton.

Oki.. So StTheo I was in the pyramid of doom and I died. All my stuff were all the zombies and I tried to get away from them but they came into the spawn claimed area and my stuff is gone. Do you think you could replace them? :(

Oki.. So StTheo I was in the pyramid of doom and I died. All my stuff were all the zombies and I tried to get away from them but they came into the spawn claimed area and my stuff is gone. Do you think you could replace them? :(
I'll replace one item of your choosing.

Found the horse Mr. Bones and returned it to Elm_Creek's stables where it was originally at.

Side Note: I remember someone took it but unfortunately I don't remember the name.

Just a reminder: I try to respect people's privacy with regards to chat, but if I'm using the console (and I do use it quite a bit for debugging my scripts), I can see everything you say. When I see part of a conversation that has nothing to do with Minecraft and is rather personal, I'll keep my usage of the console at that time to a minimum to try to respect the privacy of those involved, and I won't mention what I see (unless it's criminal or something). However, if you want absolute privacy from me, don't use my server to send private messages to each other. Set up a private mumble channel, a private conversation, or some other form of communication. Also, be careful and smart about chatting with strangers online.

*is not even a little bit shy about any part of his personal life, only keeps certain details hidden because the explanation tends to be complicated*

THE GOD EMPEROR HAS NO SECRETS. ONLY ASK AND YOU SHALL BE GIVEN FAR MORE INFORMATION THAN YOU EVER WANTED. THE GOD EMPEROR POLITELY REQUESTS THAT YOU BRING BRAIN SCRUBBING CHEMICALS WITH YOU IN THE EXTREMELY LIKELY EVENT THAT YOU SHALL WISH TO USE THEM, AS HE HAS RUN OUT OF HIS CURRENT SUPPLY.

Server crashed, my fault. As per usual, if you lost anything really valuable, please inform me, and I'll replace it.

Diamond Chestplate Protection 4, Unbreaking 3, Thorns 2
Diamond Helmet Protection 3
Diamond Boots Unbreaking 3, Protection 4
Edit: I also lost 22 diamonds

That's all I lost that I can remember, I also for some reason when coming back in was at spawn instead of the grinder I was at.

i lost my huntsman bow
my fort x pick
my fissure blade

I is sad ):

Edit: disregard the pick

Is there something wrong with the server right now? I seem to be able to log in, but once I do, I'm not able to speak and within a few seconds, I'm disconnected. What's happening?

I'm going to shutdown the server and do maintenance. While I do, I'll be the only one who can log in. I'm sorry.

pro's and cons about boss mobs
pro=great score if defeaten
con=almost impossible to defeat
pro=teamwork is the best way to defeat a boss zombie
con=in a team the other members who helped will want pay
conclusion= is it really worth it?

For zombie bosses, I've found that hitting and running can work if you don't have THE BEST equipment, especially if you're desperate. I don't know about skeleton bosses though. Just make sure you have a lot of healing splash potions.

2014-01-12_15.50.37.png

ALL HAIL THE MAGIC ARROW THAT NEVER DESPAWNS PERMANENTLY AND CANNOT BE PICKED UP!!!

For zombie bosses, I've found that hitting and running can work if you don't have THE BEST equipment, especially if you're desperate. I don't know about skeleton bosses though. Just make sure you have a lot of healing splash potions.
healing splash potions dont work it kills you with one hit
you need to have A LOT ENCHANTED armor

Back