• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

Redwood's switch property is set to allow allies to open chests, meaning that anyone in Cydonian or its ally The_Empire has access to your town's chests. Disable it through "/town set perm ally switch off" for a whole town or "/plot set perm ally switch off" for a single plot.

FWI: Any chat message or command (/msg, /tell, /me, etc.) that includes my IP address will result in an immediate, permanent ban. The person who has been giving out my ip address will be banned for a week. I don't need to specifically tell you that that is never ok.

FWI: Any chat message or command (/msg, /tell, /me, etc.) that includes my IP address will result in an immediate, permanent ban. The person who has been giving out my ip address will be banned for a week. I don't need to specifically tell you that that is never ok.

Oppsadaisy.... But TMZ paid me cash...forgive me?

But is there anyway I can still regain my things, someone still stole from me, and that's a bannable offense, isn't it?

I also cant set perms, I need Red to do that

Though if they are on the server they whould already know the servers IP right? or is it that your personal IP has been given away, A.k.a Hacked?

Trying to figure out the issue where people are getting kicked. Also made 2 new commands:

/invKeep
For 1000$, you are able to keep your inventory any time you die for 24 hours. Doing the command multiple times results in additional 24 hours being added.

/invKeep check
Displays how much time you have before your /invKeep period runs out.

Trying to figure out the issue where people are getting kicked. Also made 2 new commands:

/invKeep
For 1000$, you are able to keep your inventory any time you die for 24 hours. Doing the command multiple times results in additional 24 hours being added.

/invKeep check

May i suggest its maybe because of all these commands? As i don't see it being impossible that is the case.

/invKeep

/invKeep check

Does the timer still tick when you're logged off?

Does the timer still tick when you're logged off?
Yes. Sort of. It takes the time stamp for when you run the command and adds 86,400,000 milliseconds to it. This number is stored, and when you die, the event handler checks to see if the time stamp is less than or equal to the stored value. If so, your items are stored into the persistence file, you are set to drop nothing, and your items are returned when you spawn again.

/invKeep

/invKeep check
Do you keep the EXP?

Oh?
I just looked on the map, are we removing Towny completely, replacing it or is it Temporary?

EDIT: It whould seem its a problem on my end, it took about 10 mins befor it showed up again.

Dynmap Towny is weird and unreliable, and I'll need to know exactly what I need to replace, filtershark. In the meantime, I'd suggest you work on getting an ender chest, as no one else will be able to use your ender inventory.

Back