• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

Pendragon, a simple "No" would've been a good enough answer, but instead your "solution" was rather immature.

Moreover, if you had an issue with my asking, you should've been the Bigger guy and talked to me/removed me from having any access to it; instead you went off and became "that guy" of the server.

Granted it is yours/part of your town, But the fact is, the way you handled this was completely wrong.

Have a good one.

I don't think there is anyway to just block a single person from entering.

Thing is, i handled it the way i felt was right. The empire built that arena themselves and will do with it as they please, your acting like it was built by the server for public use and not a private build that we decided to let you use. As far as being "that guy" goes if i cared about that the pyramid wouldn't be sealed up atm.

I don't think there is anyway to just block a single person from entering.

Thing is, i handled it the way i felt was right. The empire built that arena themselves and will do with it as they please, your acting like it was built by the server for public use and not a private build that we decided to let you use. As far as being "that guy" goes if i cared about that the pyramid wouldn't be sealed up atm.
I was under the impression that it was made to be public, and was suggested as an alternative to a mob arena that I would design:
LOL...theo....giant Aztec Temple created for such an event..

I was under the impression that it was made to be public, and was suggested as an alternative to a mob arena that I would design:

Fine, ill reopen it.

You guys should be thanking Theo for convincing me to reopen it.

Hes very persuasive. ;)

pUblDzg.png

Today, while farming, I noticed I wasn't making as much profit as I should (like 150 out of the about 300 wheat I harvest). I thought nothing of it. Later, I realized that materials I mined disappeared shortly after mines, and I hat to rush to collect my ores. I'm just letting you know about this because It's pretty annoying to me and I bet it will be annoying to others.

*NOTE* the wheat was collected in one big bunch, and I was using Fortune III on ores while mining. Maybe this has something to do with it.

Today, while farming, I noticed I wasn't making as much profit as I should (like 150 out of the about 300 wheat I harvest). I thought nothing of it. Later, I realized that materials I mined disappeared shortly after mines, and I hat to rush to collect my ores. I'm just letting you know about this because It's pretty annoying to me and I bet it will be annoying to others.

*NOTE* the wheat was collected in one big bunch, and I was using Fortune III on ores while mining. Maybe this has something to do with it.
All items are set to despawn at least 5 minutes (6000 ticks) after appearing. They also tend to group together with a larger radius than normal.

Huh. Yesterday, I was upset because ores were disappearing like 2 seconds after mining. It didn't happen to everything though, but the ores like redstone and diamond were affected.

Huh. Yesterday, I was upset because ores were disappearing like 2 seconds after mining. It didn't happen to everything though, but the ores like redstone and diamond were affected.
You're sure that wasn't just the ores grouping together into one item with a larger quantity?

I lost my diamond pickaxe with nearly full durability when mining. It had the enchantments Efficiency IV and Fortune III. Can you give it back?

I am Babybacon, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the snow on his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Antartica, a city where the oil dirller would not fear the land rights, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the Walrus would not be constrained by the penguin! And with the ice of your brow, Antartica can become your continent as well.

I am Babybacon, and I'm here to ask you a question. Is a man not entitled to the snow on his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... Antartica, a city where the oil dirller would not fear the land rights, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, Where the Walrus would not be constrained by the penguin! And with the ice of your brow, Antartica can become your continent as well.

3932286119_what_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Back