• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

Cool. I won't be returning. Being forced to constantly watch my back is not my idea of fun, not in a game I consider more about cooperative building than PvP. Thanks for the run, Theo.

If anyone in this thread needs my attention in this thread, quote me please. I'm unwatching the thread as I no longer have any interest in the server.

EDIT: Clarified reason.
Sorry to see you go, but in my defense, cooperative building didn't seem to last very long on the old server, and people were getting bored. Besides, I'm not getting rid of Towny's block protection - people can build walls around their town, and last I checked, people can't use ender pearls inside the towns.

So Nobler I saw you had a town open...Wish to have another request?

And also Theo is fire spread on In the wild and explosions?

So Nobler I saw you had a town open...Wish to have another request?

And also Theo is fire spread on In the wild and explosions?
No fire spread or explosions. I don't like craters, and some people like to use fire for decorative purposes.

Thanks StTheo! So is PvP enabled everywhere or only in the PvP world? I want to avoid it because my ping is too bad, I don't think I have a chance. I'm assuming it's enabled everywhere and that is why TheGurw left, but then there's the "PvP world" so I'm confused.

There's not too much PVP at the moment, basically towny will protect you so long as you don't have open access for outsiders (will also need to enderpearl proof) the base.

The dynamic map and nether portals doesn't work.
Edit: I wrote nether portals because it wasnt working with other people then I disconnected

Received a Time Out error when trying to breed two horses using Golden Apple. One horse was wearing Golden Armor and Saddle, the other none.

Banhammer should be thrown down upon: Johngurdler
Reason: For being an absolute nuisance to the residents of Stormwind.
Even if it's just a temp-ban, he needs the hammer thrust upon him.

EDIT: another reason, for being a sexist prick.

Banhammer should be thrown down upon: Johngurdler
Reason: For being an absolute nuisance to the residents of Stormwind.
Even if it's just a temp-ban, he needs the hammer thrust upon him.

EDIT: another reason, for being a sexist prick.
Screenshots please.

Back