• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

TaTdV.gif

Shiiiiit
Why?

As far as your age is concerned, I used to be a huge proponent of banning people under the age of 13 during the old Team9000 server, as it was a rule there, as well as on the forums. However, I never explicitly said that they were not welcome on my server, and it would be unfair to suddenly enact this rule based on the actions of one person. If people under the age of 13 become too much of a problem, I will enact an age limit.

I banned you immediately and offered to unban you only because I was worried that banning you was too harsh a punishment for just intruding and killing an animal (or several, then stopping - whichever happened). I thought that the current demand - a sincere apology to RedBox as a requirement for you being unbanned - was the best way to resolve the situation. Otherwise, I see no decent reason to unban you.

Apologize sincerely to RedBox in your next post, or remain banned.

Sorry RedBox
Apologize sincerely
Two words doesn't seem like a sincere apology. Take this barebones design to apologizing that I've came up with:
1. Sorry (person) for (action that caused trouble)
2. I should have thought about how that made you feel.
3. (action) was wrong because (reason that it was wrong)
4. Sorry again for (action)
If you can't figure all the variables in parentheses out, you aren't thinking hard enough.

Sorry RedBox for being a douchebag. I should not have started punch your livestock and kep opening and closing your doors rapidly... I should have thought at first that you will be annoyed about the doors and the livestock you painstakingly tried to get to your base. Sorry again for being a douchebag:(

Will this server update to 1.7.2 in the near-future?

I also wonder what will happen if it does, maybe a server-wipe?

In the meantime, i should find a way to get a 1.6.4 version of minecraft before i unwittingly updated it.

I don't think server will wipe out because mojang released the update 1.6.4 to fix world generation bugs when updating from 1.6.2 to 1.7.2
Will this server update to 1.7.2 in the near-future?

I also wonder what will happen if it does, maybe a server-wipe?

In the meantime, i should find a way to get a 1.6.4 version of minecraft before i unwittingly updated it.

What do you mean by trimmed? Bukkit is probaly comming out the next few days.
The map had a radius of 8 km, now it has a radius of ~2.5 km. Next step is to apply worldborder's 1.6.4 fill option, which loads (not resets) already loaded chunks, due to the 1.7 structure bug.

Good question. I wonder if it is possible to simulate the neural network required for emotions with redstone...
Pfft, they can't even get double-stacked pistons to work reliably - though I suppose that's more of an issue of using Java's hashset than any code logic flaws.

Back