• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

I'm an achievement whore. Can you add a once per day spawn of the ender dragon? This is the only achievement chain I don't have.

No one was on, so I thought this would be a good time to apply the system update I've been holding off for like 2 months. Damn it Apple, put a "don't remind me again" option with that, not just a "remind me tomorrow" option.

Am putting this out there someone stole 47 diamonds in my chest. clerify i won't wait to get them back since the place and chest was outside the town itself. But i wanna know since (am guessing) the very same person "Added" the river and made a sewer entrance.

What i want most is to know who did it and why if they know someone is building there. Its kinda obvious "someone" (Me) was building there.
So if its possible to find out who did it i whould apprichiate(be happy) if you can tell me.
Thats all.

All in a day's work for Alfi.
minecraft alfisonson.png

AM wondering since right now Vesh and Bacon complains quite a bit about the town and all.

Will there ever be a wipe or just stay like it is now?

AM wondering since right now Vesh and Bacon complains quite a bit about the town and all.

Will there ever be a wipe or just stay like it is now?
I like it the way it is. Let them complain, it's not in anyone's way.

I like it the way it is. Let them complain, it's not in anyone's way.
Umm wait what am I complaining about (unless you are referring to BaconJim)?! I don't like towny, but that is because I am a dipshit who is stuck in his old ways. Im happy with living on a rock in the middle of nowhere. I don't like tping ether but Theo said he might make that possible to remove for members who want it gone, so I am happy so long as that happens.

Umm wait what am I complaining about (unless you are referring to BaconJim)?! I don't like towny, but that is because I am a dipshit who is stuck in his old ways. Im happy with living on a rock in the middle of nowhere. I don't like tping ether but Theo said he might make that possible to remove for members who want it gone, so I am happy so long as that happens.

Yes i meant BaconJim

And i only asked it there whould ever be one, i like as it is aswell but meh.

Back